Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As it is though this thread has become unreadable anyway. I come expecting to read something like "Ryan Mason has signed for Hull - confirmed" and instead it's a back and forth "Gibbs is fat".

Read the transfer thread - it will be in there. Sorry I'm spoiling your enjoyment of the forum. Perhaps put me on ignore?

Read the transfer thread - it will be in there. Sorry I'm spoiling your enjoyment of the forum. Perhaps put me on ignore?
Thanks for the tip mate but I think you're missing the point, probably on purpose. And lol, I'm not going to put you on ignore because I enjoy the vast majority of your posts & think you make some good contributions. I'm not going to post about this again because it's also derailing the thread. Just put Gibbs on ignore or at least just don't respond to him - please

I posted the EXACT team that Poch swapped to which WON the game BEFORE the Everton game.

Just name searched you in the Everton thread (not going to trawl through hundreds of messages). I don't know if there is a problem with the name search facility but you turned up no results. Can you direct me to the part of the Everton thread where you posted the EXACT team that Poch swapped to as being your starting XI BEFORE the game, as I'm struggling to find it using the search function.

And since you've already posted a starting XI in a match thread, before a game, it shouldn't be too much of a hardship to do it in the Liverpool thread before the teams are announced.

Now, can we take this up in the Liverpool thread?

Cheers.

Just name searched you in the Everton thread (not going to trawl through hundreds of messages). I don't know if there is a problem with the name search facility but you turned up no results. Can you direct me to the part of the Everton thread where you posted the EXACT team that Poch swapped to as being your starting XI BEFORE the game, as I'm struggling to find it using the search function.

And since you've already posted a starting XI in a match thread, before a game, it shouldn't be too much of a hardship to do it in the Liverpool thread before the teams are announced.

Cheers.
He won't post it - you're wasting your time

He's a cheating, lying cunt who will wait to see how the game ends before aligning himself accordingly. He's below human scum

Upload the holiday pics when you've got a chance pal, I heard they look kinda nice gibbs131
He stopped posting pictures of himself on Twitter after the was exposed as the worst dressed white male on holiday this summer

That and the fact he looks like a tub of lard with black sock

It's now mostly his stolen guitars and other counterfeit merchandise he's looking to shift

Last edited:
He won't post it - you're wasting your time

He's a cheating, lying cunt who will wait to see how the game ends before aligning himself accordingly. He's below human scum

It's strange tho ArcspacE ArcspacE

I would have thought that someone who takes his own opinions so seriously, and invites people to challenge him on anything Spurs, would have relished the simple task of naming a Spurs starting XI, a formation & a tactical analysis. I think the Liverpool game is a great opportunity for a font of wisdom to educate the forum & encourage some footballing debate.

I guess you're right though. It's easier to wait & see how the game unfolds before claiming how right you were, how Poch played your exact team & lined them up as you predicted OR how Poch got it wrong with a team of soft Spurs.

Cheers.

He did post in that thread, but the team was posted over an hour after it was disclosed, then edited half an hour later for some reason (posted 3.05pm, edited at 3.38pm)

Match Thread - The Mighty Poch Men vs. Everton

Thanks for the tip mate but I think you're missing the point, probably on purpose. And lol, I'm not going to put you on ignore because I enjoy the vast majority of your posts & think you make some good contributions. I'm not going to post about this again because it's also derailing the thread. Just put Gibbs on ignore or at least just don't respond to him - please

It's pointless. Everyone tells him that. He's already posted my pic in the match thread.

It's got to a wierd place. He's making fun of me in the match thread for predicting the exact lineup Poch would put out. Despite the last few pages of this thread being on that subject. He saw the lineup. Saw I got it right again. And took the low road and mocked me.

Cheers.

Shure. Not right now. Game is on.

giphy.gif

He did post in that thread, but the team was posted over an hour after it was disclosed, then edited half an hour later for some reason (posted 3.05pm, edited at 3.38pm)

Match Thread - The Mighty Poch Men vs. Everton

Did anyone actually click on the link where CJJ claimed I edited it after KO?

I did edit it. As you can see. On the 12th of August.

Everton game was on the 13th.

As you can see. Top of the pic. Edited aug 12th. The Everton game was the next day.

Just more character assassination by the majority. It's a national trend. inteligent debate is mocked and ridiculed by low IQ scum who mass together to bully smart people. That's why the best posters have fled this forum. With the unbanable aspect = the worst of the worst remain and shout down debate.

14067982_1077185239029994_8935939905441420324_o.png.jpg

Last edited August 12.

Last edited:
This is the part where you all gang up, post memes, accuse me of being a Gooner and avoid Eriksens performance today where I claim him starting with Lamela is too risky.

I suggest you all search my Twitter for pics? Perhaps that will help avoid talking about how Kane was starved again and Lamela gave a penalty away?

You keep busting out the old one when I was really fat about 7 years ago. Use that one.

Last edited:

How does it feel?

It was dozens of these gaffes that had you running away last time. You got so frustrated you asked the mods to freeze your account.

You didn't check that I edited on a Friday. You linked to a post where I claimed Eriksen would be too weak to be effective? It makes so much sense reading it weeks later. I claim we would be too slow and weak with Eriksen to play at our best.

It's pretty satisfying seeing the forum loudmouths get fucking owned.

Thanks mate! Linking to an old post where I make complete sense after the fact. Without hindsight. Still in preseason. My misgivings about the effectiveness of Eriksen is not best used in this lineup came true in every single game this season.

I still have faith in Eriksen. In a different Shape he'd be awes....

Oh fuck!? What am I thinking? Talking about tactics and how I think Eriksen can be a killer for us? With you?? Haha. As if you are listening. Nothing registers. You just come here to vent your frustrations. I do love seeing a little gaggle of bullies crying in a pile.

Poor arcspace. You gave him so much hope!!!! He's going to need to break out some top shelf lego's to find his center.

inteligent debate is mocked and ridiculed by low IQ scum who mass together to bully smart people.

I didn't realise the date was different, and I did get that completely wrong, but about typical we'd get an extra chapter from you about how right you are (for a change).

If you want to suddenly call everyone else "scum" and "low IQ", and herald yourself as smart, then this is the self-fulfilling prophecy I was on about.

I will point out, however, that you did falter here...

Can you direct me to the part of the Everton thread where you posted the EXACT team that Poch swapped to as being your starting XI BEFORE the game, as I'm struggling to find it using the search function.

Janssen came on for Dier, so we actually finished the game as...

[formation="442, Vorm, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Lamela, Alli, Wanyama, Eriksen, Kane, Janssen"][/formation]

Which isn't the, quote, EXACT team that you "predicted".

:avbfacepalm::adelol::adethumbup::dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom