Your Worst Nightmare

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst Nightmare's

• Getting forced to share the Emirates with Arse for a season.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Harry Kane join's the Arse and we buy Andy Carrol as replacement.

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • Arse win triple including Champion's League and rub our noses in it.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • We go back to mid table averageness for the next decade.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • Levy goes back to being a dick and fires Poch after he gets us forth place and hires Allardyce

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • West Ham take over us making us basically the number 4 London Team (Southstand Billy's worst nightma

Votes: 18 14.3%

• Total voters
Had a dream the other night that Pochettino phoned me and asked for my views on Sergio Ramos. I told him to go for it, you'll be glad to hear. He also said he was sick of people saying his name wrong and was considering quitting over it.

You're welcome to that ITK.

My worst nightmare is having to drink milk from my Mother's lactating breasts whilst all my friends scream 'chug chug'

Yea, I've been drinking at lunch. Fuck you.

With a bit of luck drawing AC Milan in the round of 16,
Every English team in UCL should be good enough to make the knockout stages and AC Milan were nowhere near as good as they used to be
Sorry to bother you. It is what it is - why would a fan try to diminish the achievement? What guarantees do you need before you commit? One time - last eight. If you want to mock that - go ahead - look at the history, I'm not going into to it for you. Read up up how our rivals didn't come even close at their first attempt.

Fucking fans - full of shit. Nice one SC10 - shove it up your bollocks mate. How far are we from last 8 of the CL?

I have nothing against you, but these type of comments make me sad - a lot of our fans don't even know when we're doing well - and that pisses me off.

I'm a cunt.

Oh yes.

Last edited:
Really can't imagine anything worse than sharing in that pisshole of a stadium.

All the others can be forgotten about and moved on from eventually.

But that shit would be forever.

Fuck that.
Can't we just make the best of a bad situation?
P*ss*ng over the toilet seats
Childish graffiti on the toilet walls.
Breaking things
THFC rule London written everywhere .

*We go back to mid table averageness for the next decade.

Not because I couldn't handle it, but I couldn't handle Greavsie saying I told you so. That really is the stuff of nightmares.

Finding out our new sponsor is Woolwich. As in, the Woolwich Stadium, with their shit plastered all over it in red. no amount of money would make that ok.
Has anyone seen ale by the Ars.enal brewery?
They have it in several pubs up around the piss hole they play in.
Its got a cannon as its badge the lot.
Thing is, its actually brewed in Woolwich....It made me chuckle,and it pisses off that lot to boot :)

We go back to mid table averageness for the next decade.

I don't give a fuck what those in Woolwich do. I care about us and being mid table averageness would be such a step back, it'd hurt, especially considering how close we have come to being one of those clubs, who don't have the wages and transfer funds of those above us, but have contended for a Champions League place.

Fuck off the pair of you. You are ruining this for EVERYONE who uses this forum. No one gives a fuck about reading your bitching comments. Exchange numbers and have it out on Skype like real men.
I used to enjoy this forum but to many topics get taken over with this bullshit. I give up. The mods need to sort it out and ban all these shit posts.

With all the votes going against stopping the arse, I probably should have done the poll as what would you prefer.

Spurs to win the league or Woolwich to be relegated.

Almost certain people would vote for Woolwich to be sent down.
I'll take a Spurs league title. Fuck Woolwich, but I'll take joy over schadenfreude.

yep I know the joke, I didn't feel the need to explain it to you - I was sure you'd get it.
thanks. I did get it. I also get the bad blood between people who live on opposite sides of the globe. Well, sort of. The glue here is THFC. It's what brings us back to the TFC forum time & time again. I'm not trying to be a "face" as some cunts like to think. I enjoy a good cunt off as much as the next as long as I'm not involved. The point is (I think) you & Joe are sparking off at each other like a couple of boxing legends. You live wherever & can't get to games. Joe is N17 & goes as often as he can...I'm in norfeast lannon & barely get to games because of work/family. Point is...does it matter as long as we all focus on Spurs from wherever we live, or does it always have to end up with virtual fisticuffs? I'd like to have a pint with both of you & talk Spurs like a bunch of nerds -it's not likely due to geography, but I'd bet you'd both get on well face to face. Peace out to you both. Life's too short. No, it really is. Now please chill the fuck out :adebaehug:

Could be worse, he could be in the building with you.
9svpHpA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom