Your Worst Nightmare

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst Nightmare's

• Getting forced to share the Emirates with Arse for a season.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Harry Kane join's the Arse and we buy Andy Carrol as replacement.

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • Arse win triple including Champion's League and rub our noses in it.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • We go back to mid table averageness for the next decade.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • Levy goes back to being a dick and fires Poch after he gets us forth place and hires Allardyce

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • West Ham take over us making us basically the number 4 London Team (Southstand Billy's worst nightma

Votes: 18 14.3%

• Total voters
Not really. You're both ok. You both enjoy a battle which I respect. I've been guilty of falling out publicly on here. But when I look back over those arguments & when I think what an outsider, looking in, must think...I feel sad. And for the record, the saying is (I think) never enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Agree to disagree, tell me to fuck off, etc, I don't mind. This place reminds me of Sons of Anarchy sometimes. & I love it.
Why would an outsider be bothered with this shit? Nobody without a Spurs connection would give a fuck, and 99.999% with, wouldn't either. I don't like him - he doesn't like me.

I like going to Spurs to rub shoulders with like minded fans - drink in the pubs, go to the games. Generally lap up all things Spurs, but I am never going to get on with a poisonous, deluded twat from Bemuda, who thinks he is superior to everyone on here. I honestly don't know why he thinks this. He's never written anything knowledgable in my time on here. All he does is call people out, and insist that because he's old he must know more than the average fan. I don't see how he can possibly think that, living where he does, without being a massive wanker.
why the fuck do you do this?

I don't spend my time "calling people out" or telling people that I know more than them. Unsurprisingly, having watched as much football as I have, I tend to get pissed off when some 20 year old starts lecturing me about football, as if I stopped watching it in 1972.
and that has happened on one occasion recently, on on maybe one other.
and again with the mindless obscenities - and what the fuck does my location on the planet have to do with my accumulated knowledge of the game?

are you drunk again, or just incapable of reasoned thought processes?

The only person I remain convinced of any superiority to - is you. You just don't seem capable of any form of logical thought. You are drum banging, Spurs supporting, Tourettes impersonator who lacks the capability to see his own faults.

and then tells people they have no self awareness............

Not really. You're both ok. You both enjoy a battle which I respect. I've been guilty of falling out publicly on here. But when I look back over those arguments & when I think what an outsider, looking in, must think...I feel sad. And for the record, the saying is (I think) never enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Agree to disagree, tell me to fuck off, etc, I don't mind. This place reminds me of Sons of Anarchy sometimes. & I love it.
yep I know the joke, I didn't feel the need to explain it to you - I was sure you'd get it.

Well considering I started the fight, that's the most insightful thing you've ever said - you mardy old cunt. (Just living up to my 'foul mouthed reputation' there). You couldn't win an argument with a cat.

P.S. I'm trying to have a sensible discussion with scott scott on the new stadium - care to discuss anything, or are you just here to annoy me?
I couldn't be happier
ripping you up is too funny

I knew it.

you know nothing Joe Snow

I don't spend my time "calling people out" or telling people that I know more than them.
Yes you do.

The only person I remain convinced of any superiority to - is you. You just don't seem capable of any form of logical thought. You are drum banging, Spurs supporting, Tourettes impersonator who lacks the capability to see his own faults.

I "don't seem capable of any form of logical thought"? Really? Because I think you're a cunt? You talk like a cunt, you come over as a cunt, isn't it logical that you are a cunt? You never read any of my posts anyway - so how you form this opinion of me is odd. I suspect it suits your own purposes though, which is to suggest that I randomly abuse other posters apart from Audere. You can't deal with criticism Mick - you freak if anyone disagrees with you - can't you see this? You're obsessed with yourself. I'm bored with you now, so please fuck off.

yep I know the joke, I didn't feel the need to explain it to you - I was sure you'd get it.
thanks. I did get it. I also get the bad blood between people who live on opposite sides of the globe. Well, sort of. The glue here is THFC. It's what brings us back to the TFC forum time & time again. I'm not trying to be a "face" as some cunts like to think. I enjoy a good cunt off as much as the next as long as I'm not involved. The point is (I think) you & Joe are sparking off at each other like a couple of boxing legends. You live wherever & can't get to games. Joe is N17 & goes as often as he can...I'm in norfeast lannon & barely get to games because of work/family. Point is...does it matter as long as we all focus on Spurs from wherever we live, or does it always have to end up with virtual fisticuffs? I'd like to have a pint with both of you & talk Spurs like a bunch of nerds -it's not likely due to geography, but I'd bet you'd both get on well face to face. Peace out to you both. Life's too short. No, it really is. Now please chill the fuck out :adebaehug:

I couldn't be happier
ripping you up is too funny

you know nothing Joe Snow
Discuss something with other people mate - there's not been a decent discussion that you have contributed to in my time on here - and do you know why? It's because it's beyond you - you don't have the breadth of knowledge, or the necessary social skills to do it. Leaving other forums in Audere like circumstances, with bleeding heart, 3000 word valedictions, because you were found out by certain members of SC or whoever it was, and kicked out by your Army buddies for calling the infantry "cannon fodder" is your level. Now fuck off and leave me out of it.

Last edited:
Discuss something with other people mate - there's not been a decent discussion that you have contributed to in my time on here - and do you know why? It's because it's beyond you - you don't have the breadth of knowledge, or the necessary social skills to do it. Leaving other forums in Audere like circumstances, with bleeding heart, 3000 word valedictions, because you were found out by certain members of SC or whoever it was, and kicked out by your Army buddies for calling the infantry "cannon fodder" is your level. Now fuck off and leave me out of it.
I tend not to get involved too much, because people like you exist - everything is a fight to the death, and I really can't be arsed any more
My social skills aren't up to it? Wahey, you don't sound like a knob, coming out with twaddle like that. No siree, you are overloaded with social skills, and air them for us all to see.
I left GG because I disagreed with the childish moderation, period. I said goodbye to a lot of good posters when I went. Beyond that - any likeness with audreys pathetic departure is non existent.
What the fuck do you know about the army, that you can comment on the pathetic wretches that tried to wind me up, or my comments about them? You know nothing of army life, or the level of "banter" or slagging off that goes on. They were on a wind up, and I responded until I was bored. I wasn't kicked out of anything - when it smells like shit, I walk away.

Your level of banter is about the same level, you start to lose the argument, lose the plot and resort to a tirade of personal insults and obscenities. You think you have won a discussion when you get the last "cunt" in.
Breadth of knowledge? to discuss football with someone like you?

Righto

Hows the cancer then Joe? Keeping you up at nights, is it?

Last edited:
Fine

Yes it does, it's not something I'd wish on you. It hurts - it keeps me up at nights. The two operations were traumatic. You really are a proper shitcunt. You don't have a clue what 'worst nightmare' means. I expected nothing better from you.
Wow
sorry I asked.
I do actually, I lived with the fear of it for about 6 months whilst my symptoms were diagnosed, and 3 biopsies.
I asked, because - somethings keeping you up, and I knew from your posts that you were ill.

I'll not bother asking again.
Jesus, what an ignoramus.

you start to lose the argument, lose the plot and resort to a tirade of personal insults and obscenities
What argument have I lost with you? I insult you because it feels good. You've insulted me back - and had a go at me because I have an illness. Go ahead mate - you're a big man.

Last edited:
What the fuck do you know about the army, that you can comment on, or my comments about them?
You sound like a mad super villain
("the pathetic wretches that tried to wind me up"). You were a radio operator, and you took the piss out of people who put their lives on the line. You were called out on it, and largely ridiculed, and you fucked off to GG who fucked you off also. Now you're reduced to having a go at me over some health issues on this pissy little forum (apologies case) - I think you're a massive cunt.

Fuck off the pair of you. You are ruining this for EVERYONE who uses this forum. No one gives a fuck about reading your bitching comments. Exchange numbers and have it out on Skype like real men.
I used to enjoy this forum but to many topics get taken over with this bullshit. I give up. The mods need to sort it out and ban all these shit posts.

Back
Top Bottom