Your Worst Nightmare

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst Nightmare's

• Getting forced to share the Emirates with Arse for a season.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Harry Kane join's the Arse and we buy Andy Carrol as replacement.

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • Arse win triple including Champion's League and rub our noses in it.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • We go back to mid table averageness for the next decade.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • Levy goes back to being a dick and fires Poch after he gets us forth place and hires Allardyce

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • West Ham take over us making us basically the number 4 London Team (Southstand Billy's worst nightma

Votes: 18 14.3%

• Total voters

Tomo

Supporter
Bored pre-season post just because I can so if you think it's pointless it is, so fuck off and stick me on ignore if you don't like it.

Being having a lot of nightmares recently and just thought I wonder what most Spurs fans would consider to be their worst nightmare for our beloved club at this moment in time. Not going to set totally unrealistic choices like dropping to Division Two but at least a few things that possibly could occur if Levy goes on drugs.

Had a dream the other night that Pochettino phoned me and asked for my views on Sergio Ramos. I told him to go for it, you'll be glad to hear. He also said he was sick of people saying his name wrong and was considering quitting over it.

You're welcome to that ITK.

Being forced to share the Death Star with those scum bags.
It would be a logistical and depressing nightmare.

Really can't imagine anything worse than sharing in that pisshole of a stadium.

All the others can be forgotten about and moved on from eventually.

But that shit would be forever.

Fuck that.
Can't we just make the best of a bad situation?
P*ss*ng over the toilet seats
Childish graffiti on the toilet walls.
Breaking things
THFC rule London written everywhere .

Could be worse, he could be in the building with you.
9svpHpA.jpg

I think mid table mediocrity, not because I only care about success but the fact it states for a decade. In ten years I wouldn't remember Woolwich winning the treble but ten years of finishing 12th would be leprosy.

#1 2 and 3, anything to do with those people. I'd rather us be mid table and win some cups and keep our identity.

Back
Top Bottom