You support spurs be honest,what does it mean to you

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To me I find it more if an emotion, something that's hard to put into words.

All I know is Tottenham can make me feel every feeling possible.

I always forgive them, I can't stay made at them and I will always love them, no matter what happens

To me I find it more if an emotion, something that's hard to put into words.

All I know is Tottenham can make me feel every feeling possible.

I always forgive them, I can't stay made at them and I will always love them, no matter what happens
yes yes true spurs ,lets hear more:windy:

Heartache and ecstasy, gut-wrenching and orgasmic, all in equal measure.

Kingda_Ka_rollback_sign.jpg

yes yes true spurs ,lets hear more:windy:

I actually pity the people I know who are a loose selection of Chelsea, Man Utd, Woolwich, Liverpool fans. They don't seem to share the same affection I do. It's common amongst my friends for their team to be playing and for them to be sitting in FIFA instead or up the pub not watching the game.

Yeah they might celebrate the victories and ignore the losses but I always know that their so called joy from a result is hollow and false, and even though this means when Spurs lose I feel a gut wrenching pain which sits so fucking deep it won't go, it also means I get to have the most ridiculous fucking highs imaginable when we win and they will never ever be able to expierience it.

I actually pity the people I know who are a loose selection of Chelsea, Man Utd, Woolwich, Liverpool fans. They don't seem to share the same affection I do. It's common amongst my friends for their team to be playing and for them to be sitting in FIFA instead or up the pub not watching the game.

Yeah they might celebrate the victories and ignore the losses but I always know that their so called joy from a result is hollow and false, and even though this means when Spurs lose I feel a gut wrenching pain which sits so fucking deep it won't go, it also means I get to have the most ridiculous fucking highs imaginable when we win and they will never ever be able to expierience it.
TROUBLE IS ,THE LOWS ARE FUCKING HORRENDOUS:windy:

Yeah, they really really are, and when they are just be comforted that games like:

Spurs 5-1 Woolwich
Spurs 3-1 Inter
Milan 0-1 Spurs
Spurs 4-0 Liverpool
United 2-3 Spurs
Woolwich 2-3 Spurs

Games like these....WILL happen again

It is everything. Almost all of my life revolves around what is happening with Spurs. It has the power to render me happy or deeply sad, angry and disappointed. My week and life always looks forward to the next game and remembering the last and how my week has been ultimately depends on how Tottenham have done.

The control it has over me can lead to awful, awful times, but it is all made worth it when the glory comes, no matter how small the glory is.

Yeah, they really really are, and when they are just be comforted that games like:

Spurs 5-1 Woolwich
Spurs 3-1 Inter
Milan 0-1 Spurs
Spurs 4-0 Liverpool
United 2-3 Spurs
Woolwich 2-3 Spurs

Games like these....WILL happen again
You know they will, the great nights, the great games ,the history, the future, WE ARE SPURS:windy:

Well I love the club, there's no other way to describe it. My activities are greatly affected by how and when we are playing and this includes staying up on school nights at 2:00am to watch the games. In fact I have only missed the Everton game this season and that was due to me sleeping through my alarm. I feel like I have a bond with most if not all of the players and other supporters which I cannot describe. I guess that's what it's like for me

Back
Top Bottom