Wow, Our Support Was Amazing

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love a good old sing song. Even the Paxton got into the act today. Getting the atmosphere going is a two-way street - we get going when the team are rocking and the team get going when the supporters are loud and behind them. Long may it continue.

Great support today, but our support will only be amazing when we get up for games against West Brom, Stoke and the like.

There's a long way to go before I start to rate our home support and think it's worthwhile going back to the Lane.
The support was there yesterday and the players and manager acknowledged its big contribution to the result!
Big results like this attract more support. :coys:

felt awesome listening to our fans, even when we went a goal down,with WHL only holding 36,500 without the scum surport our stadium still generates more pure atmosphere than that red plastic immigrant bowl.
We may have half their size but we create twice as much noise COYS

I think it was sometime late in the first half when they were singing Sol Campbell he's one of our own and then we replied with the judas why are you a cunt chant.
I loved that,

I love a good old sing song. Even the Paxton got into the act today. Getting the atmosphere going is a two-way street - we get going when the team are rocking and the team get going when the supporters are loud and behind them. Long may it continue.
I was in the Paxton yesterday and it was the loudest and best atmosphere there has been in the north stand for years. It was outstanding. Was that partly due to the age group? There seemed to be a lot less families and small children in there than you get normally

Can't remember the last time the fans were buzzing and singing post game like yesterday (I missed Chelsea so it may have been the same).

nowt like chelsea, been a fair few years since scenes like yesterday. everywhere was rocking.
absolutely superb, fans didnt give up once.

I was in the Paxton yesterday and it was the loudest and best atmosphere there has been in the north stand for years. It was outstanding. Was that partly due to the age group? There seemed to be a lot less families and small children in there than you get normally

generally true for chelsea and woolwich. ( tho my mate had his 7yr old with him who had the time of his life!)

Albeit just watching the game on the Telly ... I honestly was moved by the home support yesterday. It was one of those days when I really really wished I was there, just to be among all of them .... Probably the best and loudest crowd in months, if not years.

2POwU12.gif

I have bruises on my shins from falling over the seats in front of me when Kane scored the winner.

Pure, unbridled joy. It was deafening at times.

I am a bit pissed off with their support, or lack thereof; You still want a bit of back and fourth but nothing, not a fucking peep. Abject on the pitch, pathetic off it.

The support was there yesterday and the players and manager acknowledged its big contribution to the result!
Big results like this attract more support. :coys:
No doubt the support was there , it was fantastic.

But it just shows to me, how much better our support could have been in so many games over the past few years. Here's hoping we can outsing West Ham and Fiorentina in upcoming games.

Back
Top Bottom