Wow, Our Support Was Amazing

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank you everyone who was there today, we out-sung those Woolwich cunts before, during, at half-time and after the match. Even when we were one-nil down, our support was quite simply incredible and this was mirrored by the passion our players showed on the pitch.

I've still got 'EVERYWHERE WE GO' and 'MESUT OZIL, YOU'RE MUM FUCKED A FROG' ringing in my ears.

A super performance from the lads on the pitch, and an incredible one from our fans in the stands, we really made WHL an atmospheric fortress today.

Bring on that Cup Final & COYS!!!

Last edited:
Cheers again mate. For someone only over here a bit that really was once in a lifetime stuff!! Still absolutely buzzing COYS

Me to, and it has given me a much needed mood lift as well.

I was worried that the early kick-off time would put a massive damper on the match & atmosphere today, but I am so pleased to have been completely wrong.

There were some amazing scenes in the stands today and I even saw Spurs fans in the West Upper standing-up and joining in with the singing. Block 35 was absolutely rocking today and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Last edited:
Cheers again mate. For someone only over here a bit that really was once in a lifetime stuff!! Still absolutely buzzing COYS
tumblr_lyc52n7FaU1qak4zoo1_500_large.gif

Obviously I can't properly comment as I wasn't there (nor have I made it yet this season) but from watching on the box it's clear that even 1-0 down as usual it was all Spurs fans doing their bit and doing it well. It's been too long since I last made a game (last season) and even just the loud Spurs support made me wish I was there again.

Arse fans, however, I just don't understand and will never understand. An away day out at your biggest rivals, not just locally but for a top 4 finish, and you've just gone 1-0 up. The biggest noise they made that could be heard on the TV was the rustling of Werthers Original wrappers. Being one of them must be a miserable existence.

The first time since Redknapp - Bale, Rafa, Modric and co that I've really enjoyed watching Spurs. Not perfect but it'll do eh.

Back
Top Bottom