Would you support a walk out ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you support a walk out on the 23rd minute

• Total voters
I think everyone involved should bring a whistle and a white hanky. From the first minute blow the whistle and wave your hanky.

Just cause absolute mayhem. Media, players everyone will wonder what the hell is going on.

The stewards can’t throw out everyone if you have 5-10k people plus doing this.

Be like the 90s. Maybe drop a pill while you’re all at it.

Whistle posse!!!
Hahah I like this idea. Sounds kooky.

Lol. You’ve still paid your money.

i am proud of the fact that for the last 3 years ive not spent a penny to Levy.

its not been as tough as you'd think.

im lucky my local has a dodgy stick to watch the football too. So not even my pints money goes to sky which goes to levy.

Love my local team. Nearly more than spurs. In fact it’s probably equal.
That’s the thing though , to walk out or whatever the protest is , is far more visible that reselling your ticket . It’s a sacrifice of the ticket price , a lot to ask but I’m sure it would get the media talking & the bald one would see that he’s not in a comfortable position .

Exactly this. Just don't turn up. Will never bloody happen though. Levy must be laughing his arse off really. We're total mugs.

Managed to get a home ticket for the Chelsea game a while ago. I was chuffed!

Have got it refunded and fucked it off. Not prepared to spend over £200 for a day out at the footie to watch the shite we're serving up , and I've decided I won't even bother attempting to go again until ENIC fuck off. Can safely say I will stick to my word on that.

It's not much, but it's the best I can do really. Well that and not purchase any official spurs merchandise either, cancelling spursplay and won't renew my OneHotspur membership.

It's sad but there you go.

I think everyone involved should bring a whistle and a white hanky. From the first minute blow the whistle and wave your hanky.

Just cause absolute mayhem. Media, players everyone will wonder what the hell is going on.

The stewards can’t throw out everyone if you have 5-10k people plus doing this.

Be like the 90s. Maybe drop a pill while you’re all at it.

Whistle posse!!!
Only if we’re all wearing white gloves too!!!

During my (short) absence on this site, I’ve moved from neutral to ENIC out based on a number of additional data points. I think the wages / revenue figures really pee’d me off.

Good Man...

hugging-kiss.gif

This guy wants a sit in.

60k all loitering around the inner stadium sounds like a dangerous clusterfuck waiting to happen.

If you're gonna do a walkout it needs to heed the name of thing..... Otherwise it's not a walk out.

Last edited:
Can someone please explain to me what their problem with ENIC is? It looksto me like they've done a very good job even if we haven't had much silverware. Considering all the batshit crazy owners out there, we should thank our lucky stars we've got who we've got. And, yes, we could have done a Leeds or even an Everton

Can someone please explain to me what their problem with ENIC is? It looksto me like they've done a very good job even if we haven't had much silverware. Considering all the batshit crazy owners out there, we should thank our lucky stars we've got who we've got. And, yes, we could have done a Leeds or even an Everton
Hi there Danielo Levyo
its you beyonce GIF

Last edited:

1 total lack of strategy. We switch from managers with different style, buy player unsuited to our managers. We have a cheque book manager with a limited cheque book, it’s dumb. This is by far our biggest issue, a proper run club has a DoF that sets the philosophy and managers/players/scouting is all linked. We are pure tactical like we are still in the 90/00’s. It’s the principle reason why we have a glass ceiling.

2 Never know when to push on, see Redknapp or Poch

3 finances. To a degree we are a lot better but if we operate without a good strategy the only way round it is to throw money like Chelsea do but we can’t.

They ain’t the worst owners but we could do better, we have a model that will get us 4-8th place indefinitely and a model that has no ‘’DNA’’ in it other than opportunism.

Back
Top Bottom