Would you support a walk out ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you support a walk out on the 23rd minute

• Total voters
A walk out is embarrassing - Levy won't care, you've paid for your ticket and just choosing to leave early.

The better way of doing it is not buying a ticket at all, or just getting a large number of fans to not turn up at all, and have it empty from kick off.

A walk out is embarrassing - Levy won't care, you've paid for your ticket and just choosing to leave early.

The better way of doing it is not buying a ticket at all, or just getting a large number of fans to not turn up at all, and have it empty from kick off.
You can do both total blanket stop on any food and drink or club shop Merch and a walk out. They'd feel that.

Nah, not fair on the players.

Mobilize the crowd to wear bald skull caps for the first 14 minutes of every home game, to represent the 14 years we've gone without a trophy.

Nope, things ain't great but they ain't that fucking bad.

Define "not that bad" when was the last time we won any silverware?

Also do you have any idea what ENIC and Levys plan is going forward? Because from where I am sitting, they don't seem to have one outside of infrastructure and expansion of their own portfolio.

Ultimately something needs to be done to make the owners aware that us, as supporters of the FOOTBALL club, want to know what their plan is going forward? Instead of leaving us all guessing.

wouldn't be able to do that.
Why not? In Frankfurt we once discussed not going into the stands for a half-time because we wanted to abolish the Monday games in the Bundesliga.
I couldn't because I wanted/needed to support my team!

I don't like the investors, but the support of the team would be more important to me because everything is at stake in the next few games!

OT: The Monday games in the Bundesliga were abolished in a different way through fan campaigns.

Don't understand the point in walk outs, you've already paid for the ticket so like they give a fuck at that point.

My own preference is for people to stop going in protest to the lack of ambition, but I appreciate that for some that isn't an option.

LOL...... 20-30 thousand walking out after 23 mins is clearly not people "leaving early"!

Of course Levy would care.... It would be a loud and clear message.... Especially during a televised game and if preceded by unified chanting against the ownership.

The better way of doing it is not buying a ticket at all,

A proper boycott, yes.... Merely not buying a ticket for just one game would just result in someone else buying it.

Proper mobilised and sustained action is still the most potent path..... Not bitching on twitter..... Nor is a mild drop in merch sales (you'll never get enough on board for the latter).

It's still the match-day attendees that have the most potential sway and despite the internet noise; collectively we've not mustered much beyond some mild chanting on a few occasions and a couple of dozen people hanging out at the training ground one day.......

That said; United have been actively protesting and fighting the Glaziers pretty much from day 1...... And they're still there 18 years later. As fickle as they were during his tenure, the Geordies took years too and if it wasn't for the Saudi's he'd probably still be there. WH are another bunch that have blown harder than us and still got nowhere.

Shifting these peeps ain't easy.

Last edited:
I assume most of the money is made in the bar before the game and then some more at half time. Anything in the second half wouldn't matter to Levy.

I think after Sonny has left a no show would be more hard hitting.

He'd care if SKY/BT sport /Talksport/Ali Gold, etc, are forced to discuss it, as the stadium suddenly loses a huge chunk of the crowd, no?
STs have already been purchased.

Define "not that bad" when was the last time we won any silverware?

Also do you have any idea what ENIC and Levys plan is going forward? Because from where I am sitting, they don't seem to have one outside of infrastructure and expansion of their own portfolio.

Ultimately something needs to be done to make the owners aware that us, as supporters of the FOOTBALL club, want to know what their plan is going forward? Instead of leaving us all guessing.

Trophies ain't for us, we're more of a vibes club.

Nope, things ain't great but they ain't that fucking bad.
Not that bad? Our biggest rivals are looking like they are going to win a title while we haven't won a significant pot since 1990/91 when we had Gazza and Gary fucking Lineker playing..
Our best player is running his contract down and our second best player has forgotten how to play football, we are slipping further off top 4 and have gone something like 876 games since we last even bothered to play a first half.

I get some people are glass half full and others half empty but fuck me this is about as bad as it gets

Not that bad? Our biggest rivals are looking like they are going to win a title while we haven't won a significant pot since 1990/91 when we had Gazza and Gary fucking Lineker playing..
Our best player is running his contract down and our second best player has forgotten how to play football, we are slipping further off top 4 and have gone something like 876 games since we last even bothered to play a first half.

I get some people are glass half full and others half empty but fuck me this is about as bad as it gets

Our biggest rivals are gonna win a title we haven't won in 62 years. Less than a year after we battered and humiliated them and took their place in the CL.

The only thing ENIC care about is money.
If anyone what’s to make a protest maybe chose a game and don’t buy and merchandise or food or drink on a match day

Back
Top Bottom