Would you support a walk out ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you support a walk out on the 23rd minute

• Total voters
Turning the back is far better than any walkout. It says "I'm a fan and I have a right to be here, but I'm not watching this shit".

A walkout lasts for a couple of minutes, but turning the back can last for the entire game.

Especially if everyone waved a Sainsburys prawn sandwich in the air in its wrapper

Levy couldn’t stand it!

I think everyone involved should bring a whistle and a white hanky. From the first minute blow the whistle and wave your hanky.

Just cause absolute mayhem. Media, players everyone will wonder what the hell is going on.

The stewards can’t throw out everyone if you have 5-10k people plus doing this.

Be like the 90s. Maybe drop a pill while you’re all at it.

Whistle posse!!!

Or blow your hanky and wave your whistle?

No Way Reaction GIF by MatPrat

Bought 4 tickets for games this season and had to miss 3 of them cos of some reason or other.
4th is Man City. I fucking going and you fuckers organise a walk out. And i would walk. £4 a minute. 😂😂
Also you knuwyiull give Levy the idea on selling tickets for each half. Be empty first half thu.
This is the type of luck i always get. Its bollocks really.

What's the point of the walkout? I mean what is it trying to achieve, get Levy to resign or get ENIC to sell the club?

The way you work it is that you pubicise in advance what your intended message is........ The walk-out then becomes a symbol of protest.

Would you support a walk out on the 23rd minute of a game (s), with a view to putting pressure on Enic/Levy ?
Yes well up for it but prefer 93rd minute!

A walk out is fine by me, it'll get media attention which will put Levy under pressure, not convinced how many would do it though. Just as happy for the fans vocalizing their discontent too which also gets media attention. Think it'll be good Saturday, 5k Spurs giving it some live on the BBC , I'll be one of them.

Back
Top Bottom