Worst player of the season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Laughable. You have clearly been mentioning him a lot, in this very thread, when there appears to be no reason to other than to, as he says, mug him off all the time.

A lot of aggression from you tbh, talking Spurs doesn't need to be such a dick waving competition.

He is an adjective on this forum, that's what happens when you post over 10,000 posts of shit, a quick look at your posts shows he's wound you up the wrong way too and you've referred to him in ways to mug him off as well so do yourself a favour and get off your high horse and stay out of it.

Seriously can you stop your shitty fight now? I'm in this forums for three days now and already saw at least twenty silly off topic fights :wall:

You are totally right.....I love a heated debate about football, and have no problem being called or calling someone a cunt.

I really dont get why people feel the need to start analysing personalities though...especially people who enjoy ramping it up in threads like "OI SALMON" and the numerous "RIP" "SBS" nonsense....then they drag it into the Spurs forum and ruin it for everyone.

Anyway...that Soldado...shit isnt he.

He is an adjective on this forum, that's what happens when you post over 10,000 posts of shit, a quick look at your posts shows he's wound you up the wrong way too and you've referred to him in ways to mug him off as well so do yourself a favour and get off your high horse and stay out of it.

20110614Seething27-1.jpg

Yep, Sammy and I have argued. Difference between that and constantly slagging someone off when they're not even discussing with you. You clearly don't like being challenged, as your replies to people in this thread demonstrate.

As for being on a high horse well, I'll take that to heart, coming from the guy who keeps berating a season ticket holder who's been going for decades as an inferior fan to you.

As for "stay out of it", this is a public forum.

Yep, Sammy and I have argued. Difference between that and constantly slagging someone off when they're not even discussing with you. You clearly don't like being challenged, as your replies to people in this thread demonstrate.

As for being on a high horse well, I'll take that to heart, coming from the guy who keeps berating a season ticket holder who's been going for decades as an inferior fan to you.

As for "stay out of it", this is a public forum.

Since you've decided to sit on the jury why don't you start at page 5, see where I started getting called shit for saying we should keep Lennon by someone supporting Lennon, refer to sammy but take it back within a few posts then get called something that went out of fashion in the 70s because they don't agree with me and have issues with fans who live abroad and unable to attend games whilst the drunk uncle jumps in to rub it in more and sammy then kicks off the day with his argument du jour.

Clear to me you've jumped in mid way

Rose as number one bad boy for the season

I have no idea how Rose has become the scapegoat here.

He is also one of the players who season was affected by a big injury. For me, when you consider ability, experience and role in the side, Rose isnt even in the top five worst performers.

Just one of the unlucky ones who makes a world class tackle, gets wrongly sent off and penalty against, yet still has some Spurs fans backing the ref, and saying that good defenders always stay on their feet, and other bollox.

Don't see why he's getting stick, since covering for Walker at RB in his NATURAL position he's been solid. Stick Walker at LB for a stint and I'm sure you'll turn against him also.

I had to point this out to the prick sitting next to me a couple of months ago. Walker got subbed off injured for Naughton and this helmet says "Rose'll have to go rightback now because Naughton's shit on the left, so he'll be even worse on the right". When I pointed out that Naughton's naturally a rightback, and had been playing out of position he said "well, he's stil la cunt". Very constructive.

Whilst not a world-beater, I think Naughton's actually been looking better lately.

I have no idea how Rose has become the scapegoat here.

He is also one of the players who season was affected by a big injury. For me, when you consider ability, experience and role in the side, Rose isnt even in the top five worst performers.

Just one of the unlucky ones who makes a world class tackle, gets wrongly sent off and penalty against, yet still has some Spurs fans backing the ref, and saying that good defenders always stay on their feet, and other bollox.

He was unlucky with the pen, was not his fault. My criticisim of him is simply that he is not a good enough defender, he deson't track back when needed and when he does opposition players still often go around him. Look at Walker, if he looses the ball he will spirit 40 yards to get it back, Rose often just jogs or on occassions walks back.

He needs to improve as a player because his positioning undermines our defence, that is not to take away from our other defenders form.

Whether he is the worst player of the season depends on what you are judging on. In terms of disapointment then Soldado and his lack of goals would be up there, in terms of attitude Verts, Sandro, Paulinho and Demebele would take the cake but Rose sticks in people minds because of some of his performaces.

I had to point this out to the prick sitting next to me a couple of months ago. Walker got subbed off injured for Naughton and this helmet says "Rose'll have to go rightback now because Naughton's shit on the left, so he'll be even worse on the right". When I pointed out that Naughton's naturally a rightback, and had been playing out of position he said "well, he's stil la cunt". Very constructive.

Whilst not a world-beater, I think Naughton's actually been looking better lately.

No coincidence it comes with what seems like his longest run in the team. Could do a lot worse for a second choice right back, if he's happy enough being second fiddle to Walker.

Back
Top Bottom