World Cup Qualifiers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SinghYid

Just Do It
Hello Mates!

So who is watching the WCQ's?
I really want to watch that Wales vs Belgium game to see Verts, Dembele, and Bale!
And I am glad Defoe got his 50 cap also ... hope he scores!

Anybody got nice crystal clear HD links for the Wales Belgium game?
Thanks

I have to support England as Mauritius never get into any big events :-(

Didn't qualify for the last 12 African Cup of Nations, they didn't bother to enter for 2013!
They also got hammered 7-0 by Senegal..

Yeah I'm watching both England v Moldova and Wales v Belgium. I would say the wales game has been a bit more interesting, Bale has been pretty much Wales' only attacking outlet and is looking decent - hes raced past Vertonghen a couple of times, i think i saw Jan looking pretty annoyed with it :baletroll: would be interesting to know if they've chatted much in training and get on...

Dembele as always looked very composed on the ball but looked a bit quiet, has just been taken off for de Bruyne

Defoe has looked fairly sharp for England, scored a cheeky goal as well :defoe2:

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
I used to be so passionate about England and I am in other sports.

I'm so disillusioned, I'm watching the Paralympics over the football.

^^^^ this. Couldn't give a flying fuck about England Football. Much more likely to actively follow the egg-chasers or cricketers.

Smoked Salmon said:
Fuck Ingerland. Barely struggled to watch the Euros.

This too. Didn't watch, LOL. :D

Just came back from Lithuania 1:1 Slovakia. Cracking match. Two red cards, and I rode Skrtel from 20 yards away for 45 minutes. Great fun. (I was about 10 yards behind the goal line)

I can see why lots of people have become disillusioned with England as we always get a big billing and never really live up to it. I also take the point that as Spurs fans we don't even have that many England internationals in our squad now.

But surely as we've all being saying recently in relation to Spurs, its about getting behind the SHIRT and backing your team (and I believe if you're English and a football fan then England IS your team) no matter what the outcome! :gazza2:

Clutter said:
I can see why lots of people have become disillusioned with England as we always get a big billing and never really live up to it. I also take the point that as Spurs fans we don't even have that many England internationals in our squad now.

But surely as we've all being saying recently in relation to Spurs, its about getting behind the SHIRT and backing your team (and I believe if you're English and a football fan then England IS your team) no matter what the outcome! :gazza2:

Club before country for me mate. Do you remember the time a few years ago when England played two pointless friendlies in a week and Dawson AND Defoe were injured in consecutive games....? I do. Screwed our season up properly, and for what...nothing, that's what.

:parker:

Clutter said:

I'll always care about England, not as much as Spurs but I always wish them well.

Thelonious said:
GWAN JAMAICA!!!!! :)
If there's a team in CONCACAF (shit maybe the world) I don't mind losing to it's Jamaica :chicco: seeing their team and coaching staff celebrate after the game was pretty cool. We needed Michael Bradley more than ever tonight.

Back
Top Bottom