World Cup Qualifiers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SanDiegoYiddo said:
Thelonious said:
GWAN JAMAICA!!!!! :)
If there's a team in CONCACAF (shit maybe the world) I don't mind losing to it's Jamaica :chicco: seeing their team and coaching staff celebrate after the game was pretty cool. We needed Michael Bradley more than ever tonight.
They've not progressed as much as they should have after France 98, having said that, CONCACAF has become a lot more competitive in that time as well.

John Terry ruled out of England's World Cup Qualifier v Ukraine.

happy-dance-1.gif

I will always want England and Ireland to do well - it doesn't matter too much if they don't though.

I do get annoyed that some people don't watch/care during the qualifiers and then get involved during the tournaments - all or nothing for me.

Rumours are flying around the interweb (Twitter) that Nathan Dyer was overlooked by the FA because they thought he was Welsh.

Has anyone else heard this/ seen some concrete evidence of this claim?

Because if this is true then we've reached a new level up fuckupary.

I'd we don't get 3 points from Jamaica in Columbus I'm going full on kneejerk mode. Klinnsman out and all that. I would start Torres instead of Beckerman. Probably drop Dempsey for TBoyd, and maybe start Shea.

Nobody has mentioned that Scotland's campaign is almost over before it had started. A rather poor performance on Saturday against Serbia capped off by Charlie Adam (Cunt) failing to find a Scotland player from any of his 20+ crosses. The second game in and already a must win against Macedonia tomorrow night. Thankfully i dont go to many games, watching Tottenham can be bad enough!

EDIspurs said:
Nobody has mentioned that Scotland's campaign is almost over before it had started. A rather poor performance on Saturday against Serbia capped off by Charlie Adam (Cunt) failing to find a Scotland player from any of his 20+ crosses. The second game in and already a must win against Macedonia tomorrow night. Thankfully i dont go to many games, watching Tottenham can be bad enough!

But the Belgians thank you for already taking points from Serbia , do they have a decent team ?

Belgian Spur said:
EDIspurs said:

But the Belgians thank you for already taking points from Serbia , do they have a decent team ?

You are quite welcome! The Serbians were there for the taking. They passed the ball and retained possession well for periods of the game but did not create too many chances. But overall a game Scotland should have tried to win. I fancy them to beat Wales comfortably tonight though. Also fancy Belgium to beat Croatia (Dembele V Ratface!)

Northern Ireland playing some lovely stuff. It's only Luxembourg but it is promising so far. 1-0 up, 2 goals disallowed. Second half kicking off now.

Back
Top Bottom