World Cup Matches Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like I made the right call turning off then. 120 minutes of utter shit between Switzerland and Argentina and I could tolerate it enough to stick it out. 62 minutes of bullshit tonight did it for me. Fucking disgusted by that match and that officiating. Colombia have been mugged off by either an absolute pussy or a fucking crook

Looks like I made the right call turning off then. 120 minutes of utter shit between Switzerland and Argentina and I could tolerate it enough to stick it out. 62 minutes of bullshit tonight did it for me. Fucking disgusted by that match and that officiating. Colombia have been mugged off by either an absolute pussy or a fucking crook
I saw this coming sadly,this world cup is made for brazil,that wasn't offside and that
wasn't a foul

c89a67ff799045a59d4b8bb8ca678a81354029.gif

WHY DAMMIT WHY

What a diving wanker than no. 10 truly is

Despicable scenes.

Pity, Colombia - you were by far one of the most entertaining, attacking teams.

Brazil are scraping their way through this competition, and if they actually go on to win it I hope everyone remembers this game where the referee let them kick seven shades out of Colombia's best player. Julio Cesar should have been sent off, and Fernandinho should have got a yellow card early in the first half.

I used to like Brazil, but I can't back them while they employ such tactics and rely on the referees to get them through games. The only reason I want them to win is for Messi to serve them in the final (if they get there)!

Hopefully Holland go on to win it

Last edited:
lol what abunch of melty shite

the ref was wank but he wasn't baised

he should've got his cards out in the first half and took control of the match but he was weak and let the more physical players dictate the match

how zuniga didn't get a card all match was laughable

Back
Top Bottom