Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh and another thing...
D0qjgYOXcAMXLw_.jpg

OK...no more last minute offside handball winners for them either...swings and roundabouts innit...

Oh and another thing...
D0qjgYOXcAMXLw_.jpg

Ahahahahahaah from fucking Woolwich?

I've never known a team get so much refereeing "luck" as them.
They only EXIST *online...
Their only reason for BEING is going *online...

* OK... I realise the irony of me posting this ONLINE!!
:kanehand:

But still..... CUNTS!,

I refuse to get into absolutely anything with you tbh so I'll leave this well alone after saying this-people are perfectly entitled to their opinion, an idea you don't seem to be able to fathom because you are the best spurs supporter alive or has ever lived.
Its perfectly ok to want better football from us with Kane Eriksen Son Rose Toby and Jan on the pitch.
To say that was a horrendous game and performance doesn't make me or anyone else any less of a fan than you-this is a forum

I just left it there instead. Can’t stand people like this.....”I REFUSE to debate with you, but before I run away like a pussy, I’ll say my bit, and then we are done....so don’t answer because I don’t debate with you, but listen to my views first, and then I’m gone”

Fuck off. Man up you precious little tart

Cant believe these petty cunts complaining about encroachment. Tell any Woolwich cunts to check the video - Iwobi is encroaching, so his cross is illegal you cunts! Fact.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom