Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right. I do not lay into our team when we lose, but I have no problems when we win or draw.

That was fucking dogshit. We have no fucking midfield. It is not Sissoko’s fault. He is a committed but limited player. Eriksen is abject at the moment. Big Vic, I love you, but you’re gone.

There’s no point telling off our defenders when we are incapable of controlling the middle of the pitch.

That is just not good enough. I hope this is a fucking wake up call for the players that they are in a serious fight for that 4th place.

Our hope is that Dele comes back and gives us that spark in the attacking third. We are absolutely stagnant.

...dodged a bullet - lucky to draw...
...Poch has to realize he doesn't have the players to play this system - we need to revert to doing what Chelsea and Woolwich did to us...
...btw Trippier still sux...
COYS

Absolutely true, the system is totally wrong for our players. It has to change or that 4 point gap will evaporate. I want to see a total change in the next game or we are fucked.

Sissoko has been immense
Jan and Hugo spared our blushes in spectacular fashion
Harry Kane did what Harry Kane does

Nice to check that losing run and show up aboomerang for the choker he is. Dance on Instagram now motherfuckers

Boomerang definitely bottled it

Harry would have buried it including the defender

Shit result to top off what's probably been the shittiest week of my life (football and life-wise). Hope the midget cunt is a big miss for them against Yanited.

Sanchez as all the potential and tools in the world to be a center back but something just doesn’t click with me. It’s the league too fast for him to think right? He’s nervous in big games? I don’t know if it’s going to work out for us with me and it’s a shame

Got to take that.

Now it's a real top 4 battle but no 3 losses and we showed pride.

We have no central midfield so hope Winks returns in midweek.

Sissoko kept us in it with his sheer drive. Our man of the match.

Alli, Dier and Winks can't return soon enough and a word for Wanyama. Not really at it but he is our player.

Back
Top Bottom