Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Diamond only worked against Chelsea because they didn't see it coming. There's a reason why the Diamond isn't played at the top level anymore, because it is way too open.

We needed to change our shape at half-time, but that didn't happen because our 2-1 lead allowed Poch to feel complacent.

Really not happy here. Absolutely spoiled by what was shaping up at half time to be a terrific day.

I can accept the selection from Poch but he should have used his subs. Their second and third goals were coming and us scoring a third at that point was not. Don't understand why he didn't change things when he had the chance.

Tony should have started over foyth.

I like foyth but he’s not ready for this type of fixture. Although this was easily jans worst game for us.

Absolutely gutted but we move on. Stil think we will finish above this lot.

Ouch.... Woolwich came out the blocks and attacked us and we couldnt cope, poor 2ns half from us, when the game was there to be won.

Wait till we play them at home... revenge.....

The Diamond only worked against Chelsea because they didn't see it coming. There's a reason why the Diamond isn't played at the top level anymore, because it is way too open.

We needed to change our shape at half-time, but that didn't happen because our 2-1 lead allowed Poch to feel complacent.

Really not happy here. Absolutely spoiled by what was shaping up at half time to be a terrific day.

Not really sure we played diamond against Chelsea. It looked very 433 to me with Dele very deep. The only time I've seen us play diamond this season before today was Liverpool when we were embarrassing in that game too.

Without further ado, it is now time to

giphy.gif

Sadly, the better team has won this.

Put it behind us. Go again on Wednesday and look for 6 points from our next 2 games when our rivals WILL be dropping points (Woolwich play Utd, Chelsea play City etc)

Well... That went horribly wrong.

Poch should never play the Diamond again.

Got it so wrong, which is fine, but not making a change until 4-2 when 80% of the game wasnt working for us, is just mind boggling.

Why go three at the back with Dier instead of Toby? Foyth completely out of his depth and should have been hauled off at half time when we could have turned the knife.
Dier and Sissoko as a solid pairing in the middle, and Dele for Moura later as he wasnt clicking.

If I can call Rose to nullify Lacazette, why cant the manager see it?
Why make the sub at 4-2 not 2-2?

WHY?

And get some fucking bandwidth tight cunts FFS

Back
Top Bottom