Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pochettino got away with his initial line-up.

At 1-2 he could have spoken to Foyth and said lets have Alderweireld on for stability and knowing Emery would change it.

As I keep saying he is close but days like today make you wonder.

Kane, Eriksen and Alli should forego their pay for today. They have been collectively poor.

I guarantee you these cunts will lose to Utd.

They’ve put it all into this game. To be honest, I wish we had too.

Difference is most of these cunts had Thursday off, whereas we ran ourselves into the ground chasing that Inter win having also run hard against Chelsea

We will wear this one, bounce back, and crush the cunts at our place

And they will slip up and up

Fuck it. I've seen this game dozens of times over the last three decades. Mistake ridden, blood and thunder decided by bad defending. Sure, we expect this team to be different - but too many players on the pitch with a "fuck up" inside them. One you can risk, but not 3 of them in this type of pressure.

Forth, despite making a few errors you'd expect from a 20 year old, has probably been our best defender today. He shouldn't have started, but hope he isn't made a scapegoat here

I think it’s a joke we make our subs when it’s 4-2. Why not do it at 2-2 when you can see the game is about to change? It’s actually winding me up the more I think about it. I was trying to be positive one post ago!

Back
Top Bottom