Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually watching that, it shows a little of that bond Harry and Aurier seem to have forged, that we noticed v Chelsea. Never noticed it earlier but they seem to be the first two to celebrate on quite a few occasions

:adesalute:

Just gonna leave these here. The levels of delusion. Off the scale.

Harry Kane, total career goals 187
Aubamenyang, total career goals 240

Harry is 25, Aubameyang is 29 so in four years he's scored 63 more goals in all competitions.
Kane is a 40 goal a season striker. By time hes 29, he'll be on about 360 goals.

Gooners piping up because their boy scored a hattrick against Boreham Wood

Ive never understood why these people make videos and take the sound off? Surely its copywrite infringement regardless?
At a guess, so they people can concentrate on the hosts beautiful voice?
Or, because it's easier to track copywrited material through sound clips

Dont be mad or sad but i think Dele and GOAT(Sissoko) will get a rest. Saying that Lucas, Vertonghen and Winks will get 2nd start in a row. Rose will comeback from the injury.

Subs: Gazzaniga, Davies, Foyth, Sissoko, Lamela, Alli, Llorente.

Perfect rotation

Hope everyone is taking a minute to cast their votes in the Judas Award 2018 over in off topic.
For every vote cast, Admin Admin and TFC control have pledged to donate ten pounds to a charity for retired greyhounds in Palestine.

What I'd like to see ->

-----------Lloris-----------
Aurier-Toby-Jan-Rose
-Sissoko-Dier-Eriksen
-Son-----Kane---Alli---

As already said - only real question being Rose vs Davies, but I have a feeling that Danny will get a chance.. If not, that is fine too. In next game we can use Foyth, Winks, Moura, Lamela and Davies. So should keep energy levels high.

But no matter the lineup and formation. No matter how the performance looks like. Above all - please bring home 3 points! It will not come easy given our record at their ground, but well, the long runs are meant to be broken, aye! COYS!!!

P.S I really would not stress too much about their "unbeaten" run. It includes exaclty 1 good team - Liverpool. Okay Watford and Bournemouth (on 4th and 6th place at the time) can be called decent as well. But others - 5 joke teams in EL, 2 lower league teams in EFL cup, and other opponents being on 10th place in EPL or lower at the time of the game. And I mean, they drew against WOLVES... that has been the only point for Wolves in their past SIX GAMES.

Back
Top Bottom