Wolves (A) - Saturday 11th November 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sloppy first half

Big disconnect between defence, midfield and attack.

Johnson doing good when he gets the ball, but needs more of it.

Kulu providing nothing.

Son isolated.

We need some creative players in midfield, it's just to slow and predictable.
Largely agree apart from the Kulu part, he's been our best attacking threat and it's not been particularly close

Shades of the crystal palace game. Get the lead and become all sloppy. Pray we can hold on here.

Still very encouraging overall, alot of teams could have folded after that week we had

Hey don’t say that too loud, some on here get very offended if you don’t subscribe to the idea that Bissouma has magically become the best DM/number 6/regista in the league this season out of nowhere.

He’s a very good footballer, but he’s not good enough to build our midfield around long term. It’s just the cold hard truth.

He’s off form

On form he was one of the best in the prem

We already know PEH can't do that, his first touch and close control aren't good enough. He will just pass straight back to the goalie or put the centre backs under pressure.

He's do no worse than Bissouma who's probably been our worst player on the pitch.

But at least we dont risk Bissouma getting another stupid red card.

A bit scrappy. Think we can get more down our right with Kulu. Davies hasn’t put a foot wrong so far.

Never really felt threatened by then going forward. Happy so far just need to see this out and it would be a fantastic win if we do.

Luckily Wolves play in the last third isn’t all that, I still believe that this second string team can beat them if we just calm down. STOP passing out from the back so much because some of these players don’t have the technical ability and Wolves know it, so they are pressing hard.

Id honestly take Biss off for one of Bentancur/Donley/Lo Celso and put Hojbjerg deeper.

Need someone willing to seriously progress the ball
I think Biss was playing like he didn't want a yellow card, now he has it hopefully he starts to play his normal game.

PEH has been dreadful in my opinion. Needs to be taken off

Feel the refs know Wolves have been treated unfairly in the past and are trying to make amends. It’s poor tbh. I like to feel I’m pretty level-headed and it’s been in their favour right now.

Seems some of our fringe players aren’t super comfortable playing strong, short, quick passes to get out of trouble and work the space.

Great goal from Johnson. Can see him being a top player for us in a couple of seasons.

We’re pretty depleted but are giving it a go

Problems just progressing into the final third at the moment (as you'd probably expect)

I wonder how long it'll be until Ange changes it.
It doesn’t help when wide players constantly turn inside or back. Johnson scored yeah but not once has he tried to beat his man. No idea why we don’t try to get FBs on the over lap more like when we scored. How many times has porro created something this season when going out wide beyond kulu. We don’t do it enough!

Back
Top Bottom