Wolves (A) - Saturday 11th November 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Feels like we need a change to regain control, but not exactly sure what levers we can pull with the bench in the state that it is. Maybe Bentancur?

These officials are really getting on my tits now, the tackle on Porros was 10 times worse and more snide than the tackle Bissouma got booked for.
The home crowd only have to shout and he's giving them everything

Standard of officiating is once again piss poor

Davies probably been our best player.

Not Sure why Ange has Saar on left of three mids and PEH on right. that whole right side could have stayed unchanged and has been the same all season.

PEH needs to come off unfortunately he isn't doing what he should be.

I’ll take that first half, given the circumstances. Even before that yellow thought Biss was our worst player that half. Guy needs an energy bar before coming back out.

Bloke stands on Porro. Nothing Bissouma does nothing. Yellow.

I'm off to Mars.
if you have a spurs shirt on mars you get a

Warning World Cup GIF by Travis

The CBs have done alright but as a team we have been too tentative. I get that it’s tough to play with a swagger with so many key players out but we have to do it.

Sarr, Bissouma and Hojbjerg have to be braver on the ball.

As above Biss has been shite for a while so no big miss. Bentancur will be ready for Villa.

We've been fairly solid with the makeshift defence but not carried much attacking threat since the goal. I think Wolves will eventually get through so we'll need another to win this.

As long as Biss/Emerson don't do something stupid and reduce the numbers I reckon we'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom