Wolves (A) - Saturday 11th November 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First thing, FUCK OFF ALL YOU CUNTS WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING IN THE WINGS TO WHINE LIKE FUCKING CHILDREN.

JUST FUCK OFF.

The ref was a c**t, but the lack of creativity up front has been horrendous all season.

Although, Johnson had a good game today until he came off.

But Kulu, Kulu every fucking game does one thing and that is it, fuck all else for the rest of the game. PEH crossed the ball for the right wing more times than Kulu.

He kills almost everything down the right, and this causes us problems.

Fuck am I pissed off right now.

COYS!! Bring on the next team.

Did he bollocks dier making dumb passes out to the wing to nobody moron
Yes dier did that all 2nd half hitting out wide into touch. Why on 90 mins does Vic keep passing to dier who then takes an enternity to clear and gets closed down. Then panics with the pass. He cost us the gane. If he clears it long upfield or Vic hits it long then they don’t get throw in. All gane dier kept passing to davies and over hitting it. Should never play again. For the 2nd we have the ball in the centre circle , they are on the up after equalising, have been pressing all game and we lose the ball. Both goals through our own incompetence and casual play.

Didn't deserve much but we should have at least held on for the draw. Got a horrible feeling all the good work we've put in over the last 3 months is going to be undone over the next 8 weeks. We just don't have the quality and depth in the squad. Our strongest first 11 is still a really good side though.
I'm still happy because I thought we would be in the bottom 8 this season.

Winter is coming.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. At the end of the day, fuck Jurgen Klopp

Alll you cunts can fuck right off with your "Spursy"bullshit ........ Sound like a bunch of Adian Durham fanboys.

FUCK.
OFF.
We lost from a winning position on 91 minutes against the side 14th in the table. Awful game management when it came to seeing that out. That’s not acceptable.

Dier more concerned with hands behind rather than closing down the player. We loose in the 97th minute. Now please, the manager has to understand that when he has his first eleven, then playing from the back will work but when you are forced to replace them with mediocre players,you can’t play from the back constantly. The are not technically good enough. All though we’ve started the season well, somewhere in the back of our minds , we’ve knownthat our bench wasn’t good enough and ,we have been unlucky that so many good players have been laid off at the same time. Without a decent bench ,you’re going to struggle in this league. Bring on Villa, COYS
Watching Dier makes you want to roll the dice on starting Phillips. Maybe he'd be outfaced, maybe he'd flourish. Fuck it, the upside seems worth the gamble.

Villa
City away
Wet Spam who always play us close
Newcastle

Horrendous run in for the next 4 matches. I’d be shocked if we get more than 5 points from that.

We could be out of European spots by Christmas. And if we persist with this kind of performance, we almost certainly be.

Motm as a defender in a 1-2 loss. We really do live in bizarro world
Yeah a 'bizarro world' where some fans watch a game yet seem to have fuck all ability to recognise which players have done well or not. :/ It's not just that MOTM on my stream either - several other people on here have also commented on how well Davies did. So it seems it's your opinion that is 'bizarro'.

PS MOTM is normally decided around 90mins, based on the 90 mins of football that have already happened. Not on the 7 mins left to play. So decided on about 93% of the match, not the other 7%. ;)

Yes dier did that all 2nd half hitting out wide into touch. Why on 90 mins does Vic keep passing to dier who then takes an enternity to clear and gets closed down. Then panics with the pass. He cost us the gane. If he clears it long upfield or Vic hits it long then they don’t get throw in. All gane dier kept passing to davies and over hitting it. Should never play again. For the 2nd we have the ball in the centre circle , they are on the up after equalising, have been pressing all game and we lose the ball. Both goals through our own incompetence and casual play.
Thank you that’s what I saw .

Needed to shake it up today no surprise at the result keeping everything the same with the players that came in. Said it after the Chelsea game and I'll say it again. Naive.

Back
Top Bottom