Wolves (A) 2pm - The Nuno derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It has to be the same starting 11 from Man City game.
Kane on the bench definitely think he’ll come on in the 2nd half regardless of the score better he makes his first appearance away from home given the circumstances as I doubt the crowd will be so hostile.

It also says a big fat FUCK YOU to Man City he’s our player regardless of what he wants to do he is contracted to the club and has to get on with it sooner or later.

I hope Rodon is fit again and back on the bench

Little bit worried if the real Traore and Jiminez turn up though hopefully we can keep them in check

Hope we get a full on 100% effort just as we did against City. That’s all I really ever ask. Great performances and good results should follow often enough for me given the quality of player we should have in our squad.

Did not like the starting 11from last week and still cannot believe they won. I will be surprised if this is still the starting 11 in a couple of weeks. However Kane, Aurier, Lo Celso, Romero, Gill, Ndombele and all the others that played on Thursday have not done enough to start. Therefore same 11 but an away match against a difficult team that will not be excluding a player talked about as a transfer target (Traore) and not hopeful of getting a result. Seems daft to play the same 11 until they lose but I think that will happen or at best a draw.
As to Kane put him on the bench and I am torn between using him as we need him against not playing him until after the international break so he does not get picked as punishment for not being available.

Did not like the starting 11from last week and still cannot believe they won. I will be surprised if this is still the starting 11 in a couple of weeks. However Kane, Aurier, Lo Celso, Romero, Gill, Ndombele and all the others that played on Thursday have not done enough to start. Therefore same 11 but an away match against a difficult team that will not be excluding a player talked about as a transfer target (Traore) and not hopeful of getting a result. Seems daft to play the same 11 until they lose but I think that will happen or at best a draw.
As to Kane put him on the bench and I am torn between using him as we need him against not playing him until after the international break so he does not get picked as punishment for not being available.
I didn't read that.
Nobody will read that.
#Paragraphs.
Or haikus.

The sad predictable thing is that - when we win there will be two/three days when the site will be full of buoyant positivity before the negative losers creep back in (like last week) - but should we lose those same negative losers will be all over the site spreading their hate .... let's hope it's the former.

Last week i have no expectation, but generally feeling good. This week though, strangely makes me uneasy.
The squad is lacking in depth so badly, so if the first XI ran out of idea or could not imposed themselves, the more the game goes, usually the worse they get.
Btw, Wolves situation is similar with City last week, a lot of them are not fit yet to play. So it's a good time. Hopefully we can contain Adama and Jimenez.

I don't want Adama in Spurs, as i agree that he offers very little end product. But it's still caused some serious jitter to see him constantly get past our backline with ease.

Not a massive surprise, he struggled badly against Pacos and took a knock as well. Hopefully nothing serious.

It didn't help that Davies and Carter-Vickers (the latter the worst) played shit. Hopefully he will get sorted and settled quickly.

Would be Spursy that the second defender we spooge £40m+ on turns out to be wank in our league.

Back
Top Bottom