Wolves (A) 2pm - The Nuno derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is probably a truer test of the capability of the squad and the work Santo has been doing.

Last week all the expectation and pressure was on City, and we had All the incentive in the world. This week it's most definitely on us.

If Wolves sit back or take the lead,, what do we have to unpick them?

Last edited:

bryan-gil-gil.gif

This is probably a truer test of the capability of the squad and the work seen to had been doing.

Last week all the expectation and pressure was on City, and we had All the incentive in the world. This week it's most definitely on us.

This.

I'm not sure if will just be about personnel changes.

I think a change of system will be required. Watching the Pacos game where we were required to create the wing back system was negated by the fact that we didn't have a proper CF. Scarlett was starved of any supply but that's because the instruction was to not cross the ball to him. He can't really head the ball. I think we play our 433 today, but a switch to wing backs if chasing the game could work with Kane and Son in the box instead.

I really doubt that wolves will allow us the space to break on them. Lucas will need to hold width which leaves Son isolated. There may be a heavier responsibility on Dele to break from midfield to make up numbers in the box. That's a tough ask if he has to then run back again all game.

Again, I'm going to say it. GLC will have to show something off the bench. He was poor on Thursday but he has a killer pass in him to break a mass defence. I'll be keeping an eye on him closely if he comes on.

This is probably a truer test of the capability of the squad and the work Santo has been doing.

tumblr_obfhulCUYi1u9ikt0o2_500.gif

Dodgy stream it is. Spoiled by every game being on TV over lockdown lol. It's crazy that we can't legally watch a broadcast of every single game in the country the game is from.

Courtesy Spursidol Spursidol and updated

Squad v City (Romero swapped for Kane)

Lloris (c),
Tanganga Dier, Sanchez, Reguilon,
Hojbjerg , Skipp,
Bergwijn , Dele, Lucas,
Son.

Substitutes : Gollini, Doherty, Davies, Winks, Lo Celso, Gil, Scarlett, Sissoko, Kane

(Injured : Rodon, Carter-Vickers, Romero)

It was a blow losing CCV. Leaves us just Dier, Sanchez and Davies.
Bare bones.

Back
Top Bottom