Wolves (A) 2pm - The Nuno derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TV options.

wolves.png

Doesn’t make sense to not reward that team from Sunday… also If Kane not sorted I’d leave him out… bergwyn scores could set him off for the season, rather than called up to start the week after when Kane goes… Romero need one more game in the shirt for fitness and to integrate outside of epl cauldron… pasos next week perfect for that… so same team please
Berg is a fraud - Kane is 10 times the player

If fit - no brainer for me

Same side as started last week v City.

With 9 subs on bench, its possibly harder to work out who to leave out, although I'm tempted to include a couple of youngsters in the 9 subs as with only 3 likely to come on (excluding concussion subs), its not really reducing Nuno's choice of experienced players and a couple on the bench don't necessarily deserve a chance after the ECL horror performance.

Lloris (c),
Tanganga Dier, Sanchez, Reguilon,
Hojbjerg , Skipp,
Bergwijn , Dele, Lucas,
Son.​

Substitutes (not used): Gollini, Doherty, Davies, Romero, Winks, Lo Celso, Gil, Scarlett, Kane .

Injured : Rodon, Carter-Vickers

Not Included : Austin, Ndombele, Sessegnon (played u21's on Monday, ECL on Thursday), Sissoko, Clarke

Youngsters who might deserve to be on bench - Markanday, White, John .........

Back
Top Bottom