Wolves (A) 2pm - The Nuno derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anywhere I could watch this game decent quality (for a small fee if necessary)?

I'm at home self-isolating (I'm fully vaccinated as well!) so need something to pass the time... Thanks!

Certainly will be a test today need to get a result obviously should have some idea of our level after this one I know it's early but a win would be great but a loss and its looks like more of the same .

I’m waiting for “Wolves have never beaten a team with four Ts in their name on a Sunday”.
That’s true!!

Redneck GIF by memecandy

Same lineup, slightly different bench - not a shock. Assume the same 4-3-3 as well. Interested to see our attack with this same XI against a very different opponent.

Mid-block press or high-press. Moving the ball up the wings with Reguilon and Tanganga or more centrally with the front 3 dropping in as needed. Is Dele a true 8 again or does he become more of a second striker.

Back
Top Bottom