Wilfried Zaha

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello Mr Vince or Mr Sausage whichever you prefer, Mr Hard of Brain here.

What EXACTLY is your point then?

Keep Onomah and don't sign Zaha?

Beijos x
My point is two fold and unimportant.

Onomah is shit. I've laboured that point on here so refuse to go into detail.

I also think Zaha would be a poor signing for us. I think we have some consensus across the forum on this one(?).

Very odd if true. The guy can't handle high pressure clubs. Don't see what he adds. Sends out an odd signal to our academy too. Release Townsend, Bentaleb and Mason ... but then sign Zaha?!

I just feel he's no better then Townsend and if he couldn't seem to train Townsend, then I don't see how he's going to make Zaha any better.

I'll trust Pochettino in his judgement of course, but this one will take a lot of convincing from Zaha himself. He's nothing more than a five a side freestyle footballer who happens to be playing top flight football, in my view anyway.

Palace chairman just said its not happening. Weve offered 12m and they said fuck off. Apparently he has been told that potch thinks wilfred is the new ronaldo. Steve parish said 100 per cent not happening this transfer window

Last edited:
We all know how this plays out on the forum

Loose reports speculating we're after Wilfred Zaha
Nah he's fucking shit...relax it's just his agent looking for a pay rise. ...Not a Poch type of player....even Levy wouldn't sanction this bollocks...

Poch confirms possible interest.
Not a bad wide option....decent back up....surprised if it happens but in Poch we trust,....at least he'd inject some pace and craft

Deadline Day signing.) . Fucking bargain........ Just the sort of player we needed.... I so can't believe we fought off Leicester and Southampton to get him....Thank you Mr Levy, now we're going places

Last edited:
Really wouldn't be opposed if he came to us on a free and wasn't on big wages at all and was a different option off the bench. He could develop, i doubt it, but he could be a very good winger. But, if we have to pay 15m+ for that, then hell no. I see this as him wanting a new contract/ his agent wanting to drive up interest in him.

I just feel he's no better then Townsend and if he couldn't seem to train Townsend, then I don't see how he's going to make Zaha any better.

To be fair it seemed to me Townsend had a very particularly way of playing and he wasn't changing it for anyone. He seemed like a right dumb fuck to me, the epitome of the stupid english footballer.

The fact that we've only now decided to put a bid in for zaha is not a good sign. Not only is zaha bang average but it does sort of look like we are in panic mode and don't really have any real targets. The only way this can be ok is if we've finally pulled out (or are about to pull out) of the nkodou deal and are simply testing the waters for another winger.

To be fair it seemed to me Townsend had a very particularly way of playing and he wasn't changing it for anyone. He seemed like a right dumb fuck to me, the epitome of the stupid english footballer.
He's about as one-dimensional as a point in space

God bless chairman Steve Parrish . Calling our offer a piss take , I am sure I've heard that one before . So hopefully we can put this one to bed as he will be out of our price range and we can
scrap for other cheap as chips z list hopefuls for our pursuit of the title and Champs league glory .

God bless chairman Steve Parrish . Calling our offer a piss take , I am sure I've heard that one before . So hopefully we can put this one to bed as he will be out of our price range and we can
scrap for other cheap as chips z list hopefuls for our pursuit of the title and Champs league glory .

Parish will be looking around at the deals that are currently going on and will be insisting on at least £30m for Zaha. He's young and 'English' which already adds £10-15m on top of the normal value. Even then anything more than £7-10m is steep for Zaha.

Back
Top Bottom