Wilfried Zaha

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's just a shit Josh Onomah, why would we block Josh's path to the first team for this joker?

josh_brentford730.jpg

Wilfried-Zaha-009.jpg
Josh Onomah is already a shit Josh Onomah.

I just feel he's no better then Townsend and if he couldn't seem to train Townsend, then I don't see how he's going to make Zaha any better.

To be fair it seemed to me Townsend had a very particularly way of playing and he wasn't changing it for anyone. He seemed like a right dumb fuck to me, the epitome of the stupid english footballer.

We all know how this plays out on the forum

Loose reports speculating we're after Wilfred Zaha
Nah he's fucking shit...relax it's just his agent looking for a pay rise. ...Not a Poch type of player....even Levy wouldn't sanction this bollocks...

Poch confirms possible interest.
Not a bad wide option....decent back up....surprised if it happens but in Poch we trust,....at least he'd inject some pace and craft

Deadline Day signing.) . Fucking bargain........ Just the sort of player we needed.... I so can't believe we fought off Leicester and Southampton to get him....Thank you Mr Levy, now we're going places

Last edited:
A club that's wants to stay in the top 4
must demand players of higher ablity .
Another all pace and no trousers merchant. He's realiverty cheap by today's standards so will have Danny boy
rubbing his hands with joy .
But please not a Palace reject , pay up
and buy some true quality.

I guess Twitter doesn't rate him because he is an English winger...

Zaha has the pace we need and the most consistent dribbler in the league. Yes, his final pass is something to work on, but we did well with the English players Poch has brought in so far. He would finally give our game more width and allow us to counter-attack. Would be nice if this is true and we get the deal done before the Liverpool game.
Just to be contrary to most of the opinion on here... What if Poch could develop Zaha in a similar way to how he developed Rose?

As you said, the physical attributes are there as a starting point at least. And if you took 2014 Danny Rose (who we all thought wasn't good enough) and stuck him under the management of Pardew: I doubt he'd have pushed on the way he has.

Oh, and Poch only has sons if I recall correctly - so at least Zaha can't fuck his daughter.
:levyeyes:

I'm sorry but if Poch couldn't coach the end product out of Townsend, I seriously doubt he'll have any more success with Zaha.

Β£15m is a big chunk of money for a 'Might Come Good' winger with 2 goals & 1 assist last season.

Hopefully this is the extra player that Spam are after and this is just a cheap way for them to claim that Zaha joined them over us.....

Never in a million years did I think we would sour the Champions League draw with this depressing turd of a story....

He is shit full stop. Even if he signs I am happy for any fellow spurs fan to dig this post out in a year or two if I am proved wrong, but it won't be seeing the light of day again.

That fa cup final, at least he provided the comedy, nowhere near good enough.

I remember going to a game at Ipswich with a mate when he was at palace the first time, he got whacked after a few minutes, then spent the rest of the half looking over at Holloway, the then palace manager, pretending to be injured, Holloway ignored him.

Yet another player with too much too soon and absolutely nothing in a football sense to back it up

Just stinks of another player trying to get a pay rise by linking us. His stats make Chadli look like Messi. He is a show pony. Given who Palace have signed this window and how they play, Zaha fits into this well, he/his agent would have seen this and believe now is the time to squeeze the club. (Didn't harm Bolase's chances/valuation by linking him to us last year although I believe it was Palace themselves that did that as they might have hung a neon flashing for sale sign around his neck last year).

Back
Top Bottom