Wilfried Zaha

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No it doesnt. It says he had a bad season, like his whole team. Watch a player with your fucking eyes, not on a stats sheet.
I've watched him and I have laughed at him, he is a fucking show pony. Offers nothing, have a word with Palace fans, they would back that up. Only difference is they like him because he has come through their academy, bit like Townsend for us. BTW Townsend is twice the player of Zaha, and he couldn't get into our our team.

God bless chairman Steve Parrish . Calling our offer a piss take , I am sure I've heard that one before . So hopefully we can put this one to bed as he will be out of our price range and we can
scrap for other cheap as chips z list hopefuls for our pursuit of the title and Champs league glory .

Parish will be looking around at the deals that are currently going on and will be insisting on at least £30m for Zaha. He's young and 'English' which already adds £10-15m on top of the normal value. Even then anything more than £7-10m is steep for Zaha.

What the fuck is this? I thought we were moving up in the world not backwards? Wilfried Zaha doesn't have the right attitude or footballing ability to fit in our current setup. Completely out of the blue - I'm sure we could pick up an unknown pacy dribbler winger from elsewhere with a bit more upside? Wouldn't want him anywhere near our current starting 11.

Just to be contrary to most of the opinion on here... What if Poch could develop Zaha in a similar way to how he developed Rose?

As you said, the physical attributes are there as a starting point at least. And if you took 2014 Danny Rose (who we all thought wasn't good enough) and stuck him under the management of Pardew: I doubt he'd have pushed on the way he has.

Oh, and Poch only has sons if I recall correctly - so at least Zaha can't fuck his daughter.
:levyeyes:
Does Pardew have a daughter? Did Zaha fuck her? I don't read tabloids since I stopped delivering them

He's just a shit Josh Onomah, why would we block Josh's path to the first team for this joker?

josh_brentford730.jpg

Wilfried-Zaha-009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom