Wig On @ home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys::coys:
Almost Spurs time! Excited as fuck, woooooooooooooooo. COYS!
01MHJ.jpg

OPTA STATS!! Clint Dempsey has scored six goals against Wigan, more than versus any other opponent in his Premier League career.

The first half at Southampton was brilliant and he is rewarding the players that started there for that.

I don't think Lloris did any better than Brad in midweek... the only position I'd question would be Dempsey, but Ade has been absent for virtually the whole season so far and perhaps he sees Falque as a Lennon/Bale replacement.

Well Adebayor is a bit of a stretch seeing as he has been out for most of the season. Wouldn't argue with you on the Lloris one, but no reason to be pissed the game hasn't even kicked off yet.

Personally I would have liked to see Falque in for Dempsey but am happy to see how this pans out.

Back
Top Bottom