Wig On @ home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My second match of the season I'm missing at home.. Yeah I know, fair weather fan and all that ;-)

I'm a simple man, I just want to see a Huddlerocket puncture the net... Feels like its been years.

I would like to see him played higher up the pitch, could see him being really dangerous playing as an floaty attacking midfielder, let's face it he just hasn't got the pace to do it as a deep lying midfielder. and he would provide sublime passing in the final third. The way Dempsey and Sigg have been playing I don't thing we would be missing out on anything by pushing him up into that position as apart from a couple of tap ins they have not really contributed to any meaningful plays for the team. Play Sandro and Livermore deep and pass it to the HUDD! :hudd:

Totally agree with you. Swap him with Sigg and just stand back and watch the glory. The players seem to have trouble finding Sigg, which is odd since I read a stat the other day that he is one of the players that has covered the most ground in the league. Now, with 'ole Tommy you want be having that problem will you.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
Our starting team today is: Friedel, Walker, Caulker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Lennon, Sandro, Huddlestone, Bale, Dempsey & Defoe

Oh ffs, why does he insist on starting friedel?! I know he's not really done much wrong so far, but we've all seen that Lloris is the better player...

Starting that same XI over and over feels a bit Harryesque. Surely Adebayor needs to get some time on the pitch now? It's ten games in! I'd really like to see Lloris today aswell.

Oh, well. COYS! :avbscream:

It's starting to feel as if though we need grandad brad to get injured for Hugo to start in the league... :lloris:

Back
Top Bottom