Who's our best player

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's our best player

• Kane

Votes: 149 63.9%
  • Dele

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • SON

Votes: 79 33.9%
  • Sisoko

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Vertogen

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Alderweireld

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Lloris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ericsson

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Le celso

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Ndombele

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Aurier

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Dier

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
KWP doesn't seem to be on the poll?

giphy.gif

Where are all the people who a few months back were claiming Eriksen is our best player and irreplaceable?

Edit: Perfect timing above. Apparently if you don't include the games he's not our best player, he's our best player. Funny, that.

Where are all the people who a few months back were claiming Eriksen is our best player and irreplaceable?

Edit: Perfect timing above. Apparently if you don't include the games he's not our best player, he's our best player. Funny, that.

Once we beat or are able to compete with quality teams on a regular basis I'll change my mind. Wins against Burnley and Olympiacos don't mean as much wouldn't you agree?

If you're asking who's been the best since Eriksen decided to stop playing (ie past 12 months), it's got to be Son. The team's player of the year last season and best player this season thus far.

For me it has to be Kane for his sheer consistency and all round play. We just need to keep him fit. He’s an absolute monster when he’s on his game.

He needs to get on his game a lot more in the big games against big teams like he was 2014-17. He was anonymous at Old Trafford the other night. There’s been a touch of the flat track bully about Harry for a while now.

Peak form - Kane. Absolutely no doubt he’s a complete player, he’s got passing, aerial ability, finishing, long shots, strength.

Then Son, Alli and Ndombele.

Kane is our best player, a once in a lifetime goalscoring talent.
But Son is very very close. Absolutely terrifies defences.

paddy spur paddy spur nice poll. how you managed to spell Alderweireld right but not Sissoko, Eriksen and Lo Celso I'll never know.

Back
Top Bottom