Who's our best player

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's our best player

• Kane

Votes: 149 63.9%
  • Dele

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • SON

Votes: 79 33.9%
  • Sisoko

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Vertogen

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Alderweireld

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Lloris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ericsson

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Le celso

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Ndombele

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Aurier

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Dier

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
Has to be Kane. Can do everything but run quick. Son is brilliant but he doesn’t always link well in games, Kane does but both are amazing.

In terms of raw technical ability I’d imagine Ndombele, Lo Celso and Eriksen. One is unfit, the other not sure and Eriksen is probably buggering off. Suppose I should add Vertonghen who is a beauty on the ball. But technical is only part of it.

For me its son., just Hardly ever get injured always contributing. If kane cant olay he takes over. Kane is a monster leader but son just keeps doing the business. I honestly think he'd be harder to replace.

God has a number:

s-l300.jpg

For me its son., just Hardly ever get injured always contributing. If kane cant olay he takes over. Kane is a monster leader but son just keeps doing the business. I honestly think he'd be harder to replace.

Whilst the rest of this is a subjective debate... When you consider the trf market and our place in it in terms of wealth & profile, pricetag, the international talent pool, I think that's HIGHLY unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom