Who will we sell this summer?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who will we get rid of/sell this summer

• Gomes

Votes: 93 82.3%
  • Friedel

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Caulker

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Walker

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Gallas

Votes: 103 91.2%
  • Naughton

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • BAE

Votes: 54 47.8%
  • Rose

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Parker

Votes: 40 35.4%
  • Huddlestone

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • Dempsey

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • Siggy

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Adebayor

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Defoe

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Livermore

Votes: 53 46.9%
  • Townsend

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
I agree....but what if he really kicks it into overdrive for the remaining matches? Potentially ensuring we dont drop points while the goons do....

I really hope he does.. i agree he has performed well off the ball recently. But in the earlier stages of the season he didn't offer enough. If he did.. we'd be feeling much healthier right now and not having to worry so much about the gooners/chavs dropping points.

Gomes, Gallas, BAE, Hudd, Ade

Funny how yesterdays game has changed everyones opinion on Adebayor. I still feel he has to go. Sell him and invest the money in a top striker who will be more likely to put in good, consistent games throughout the season.

Unless he scores a hatty in the next two games, who is going to buy Ade? Only way we might sell him is to take a loss and subsidize his wages same as City.

Could see Monaco going for Ade, , apparently have a lot of money to spend this summer with them returning to French top flight.

A Russian club might be keen. That Anzi lot and Kazan have tons of cash.

Adebayor would only go if Levy got more than he paid - if someone said here is £10m I think it would be considered.

I voted Gallas, Gomes, Brad, BAE and Huddlestone. Parker might well stay as our experienced cover but either way, we can't ship out too many without significant investment - and I don't mean Leon Osman and Andy Carroll.

I reckon from people who are still at the club (all players on loan I think have a future; except Bentley&Gomes) Benny will leave; AVB really doesn't rate him. Gallas and Friedel will "retire"; Archer will be promoted to the bench. Gomes, Bentley, Parker and Defoe will all move to clear the wage bill and bring in better younger players. Also a side note I think 2013-14 will be Tom Carroll's year..just a hunch.

Surely this question is partially academic as it will depend upon which competitions we are in next season, is it not?

I could imagine Levy will cut his cloth accordingly, and to the respective budget, but would never like to second guess the guy as he can be entirely unpredictable at times. :levywhoa:

He's the closest we've come to replacing Berba 7 years later is probably in the price bracket/quality we can realistically afford

We certainly won't be signing Falcao, that's for sure

I hope Gallas, Gomes, Parker and BAE get the chop. All not good enough anymore - the amount of times Parker was behind the play on wednesday night was ridiculous. He may be 'cover' for Sandro but I think we could try and get someone else in.

Back
Top Bottom