Who served up the worst football under Levy?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who served up the worst football under Levy?

• Conte

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Nuno

Votes: 49 54.4%
  • Mason

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Mourinho

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • Pochettino

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Sherwood

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • AVB

Votes: 32 35.6%
  • Redknapp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramos

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Allen

• Jol

• Santini

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Pleat

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Hoddle

• Total voters

Never forget.

Nuno is blameless.

Nuno had to accept the Spurs job.

How could he turn it down?

The man who offered the job to Nuno, after not persuading the current stooge, should take full responsibility for positioning the man out of his depth.

It was a shameful appointment which proves Levy will always go for the cheapest option he perceives he can get away with.

Best paid chairman.

Last edited:
Even the chants date back to 1831.

One of the earliest chants for me was in the 60s from the Jim Reeves song Distant Drums

Over there etc

Too embarrassed to fill in the rest but one day in a friendly with Rangers their fans got a bit upset!!

:wansum:

Nuno is blameless.

Nuno had to accept the Spurs job.

How could he turn it down?

The man who offered the job to Nuno, after not persuading the current stooge, should take full responsibility for positioning the man out of his depth.

It was a shameful appointment which proves Levy will always opt for the cheapest option he perceives he can get away with.

Best paid chairman.

All well and good but that's not the point of the question.

One of the earliest chants for me was in the 60s from the Jim Reeves song Distant Drums

Over there etc

Too embarrassed to fill in the rest but one day in a friendly with Rangers their fans got a bit upset!!

:wansum:
Ah yes, I remember that one!

Some of these stints were so short that it’s hard to actually count them. You may as well add Clive Allen, Ryan Mason and David Pleat to the list.

Santini and Nuno were probably the worst appointments. It’s a pretty high bar.

Some of these stints were so short that it’s hard to actually count them. You may as well add Clive Allen, Ryan Mason and David Pleat to the list.

Santini and Nuno were probably the worst appointments. It’s a pretty high bar.

Pleat and Mason are on the list and think Allen was pre Levy.

1 guy thinks Pochettino served up the worst football
:pochrolleyes:

Last night Hoddle said in effect he would take the job for a few months to see out the season.
Just looking at his last game in charge;

Keller
Bunjevcevic, Gardner, Richards
Carr, Dalmat, Redknapp, Ricketts, Taricco
Kanoute, Zamora

What a horrible set of players, but I would rather watch us have a go and fail with Hoddle for 2 months than not have a go and fail with Conte to be honest.

I also know it would be Mason that would get a temporary role, but honestly a brief return of Hoddle to the dugout would have me more excited about games than I am now. Who cares if we lost them all, we don't deserve any form of European football.

AVB second season for me.

Hoddle was fine, especially with what he had. Santini wasn't really here long enough. Jol, Redknapp and Pochettino shouldn't be anywhere near the list. Mourinho was dull and Nuno really wasn't here long enough, plus his first game against City, we were excellent.

Looking forward to some positive attacking Tottenham tradtion football under the next manager.

1207012_1.jpg
I’d argue in defence of large Samuel that we would have had a go at Milan!
Pint a wine please!

Back
Top Bottom