Who served up the worst football under Levy?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who served up the worst football under Levy?

• Conte

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Nuno

Votes: 49 54.4%
  • Mason

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Mourinho

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • Pochettino

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Sherwood

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • AVB

Votes: 32 35.6%
  • Redknapp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramos

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Allen

• Jol

• Santini

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Pleat

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Hoddle

• Total voters

Deleted member 13260

Vote as many as you like because it's a tough one.

At what point of consistently bringing in managers that implement dull footballing systems does that become our 'DNA' anyway?

14 managers. Of them I would say 4 have excited me with their teams. Hoddle, Jol, Redknapp and Poch.

AVB in term of pure bore was the worst. Soon as Bale got taken away it was a nothing. At least with Nuno, Jose and Conte fans got/get angry with AVB most of the time fans went to sleep.

I remember a EL game at night where I was looking up at the stars, turned around and other fans where on their phones, one guy was asleep (literally asleep!), the rest where either looking at the nice stars in the sky or half watching the football.

In term of crap limited tactics then Nuno or Santini I would guess.

My god we have suffered some shit, for a club with a historic reputation for great visionary football the last few decades have been utterly appalling. Looking at you Levy boy.

Looking forward to some positive attacking Tottenham tradtion football under the next manager.

1207012_1.jpg

I’ve gone for AVB.

Santini was probably worse, but I’ve managed to wipe that from my memory.

Ramos was hilariously shit, but our last trophy winner so exempt.

Mourinho

Very close between him and AVB

I'd add Nuno but he was here for about 10 games

Don't like the Portuguese or something?

Oh no, it's going to be Jorge Jesus next isn't it.

Ultimately, Levy has served up the worst football, Stoke and a few others aside, in the PL, for a large period in his tenure.

Buck
Stops
With
Him

I’ve gone for AVB.

Santini was probably worse, but I’ve managed to wipe that from my memory.

Ramos was hilariously shit, but our last trophy winner so exempt.

My mind will always credit Jol for that trophy.

Like a rogue's gallery of pure sh*te, how to pick one from that lineup?

Maybe Santini, AVB, Nuno for the most dull, lethargic football way more than even Mourinho or Conte.

Just makes you appreciate Redknapp and Poch more I guess

If you take it as a manager for the whole season this has has been the worst, certainly the most boring probably since Graham 99/2000. But yeah thats been because others have been sacked mid season. Probably easier to say take out Jol, Redknapp and Poch then its been an absolute shit show for 25 years.

Back
Top Bottom