Who served up the worst football under Levy?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who served up the worst football under Levy?

• Conte

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Nuno

Votes: 49 54.4%
  • Mason

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Mourinho

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • Pochettino

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Sherwood

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • AVB

Votes: 32 35.6%
  • Redknapp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramos

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Allen

• Jol

• Santini

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Pleat

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Hoddle

• Total voters
AVB no doubts. Nuno close second. Conte and Mourinho had their moments but still fundamentally piss boring dross. Santini was bad but I’ve wiped a lot of those memories and I’m not the sort of person who thinks about the past much. Onwards and forwards and fuck what’s happened.

Has to be Ramos, made us midtable again then had us in a fucking relegation battle.

I give him no credit for the league cup, we won that because Cech punched the ball into Woodgate's face which accidentally went into the goal.

Looking forward to some positive attacking Tottenham tradtion football under the next manager.

1207012_1.jpg
Unusual Opinion Klaxon.....

I've said this before, but if you look at his West Brom team's performances after they were mathematically relegated it was a bloody exciting watch. If you put him in a club that wasn't in the preset of fighting relegation I reckon he could bring a very attractive brand of football.

My order of dislike

AVB
Ramos
Santini

I won't put Nuno in there because I fully expected it to be shit, it was shit and I fully expected him to be gone on no time and he was gone in no time.

Sorry, but I can't put the 2 favourite whipping boys of Conte and Mourinho on my list at all. I don't think the style was inherently boring. I think they both had to deal with a squad on the decline. Where backup players were being promoted to first choice and once lively youngsters are now too old to work hard.

My order of dislike

AVB
Ramos
Santini

I won't put Nuno in there because I fully expected it to be shit, it was shit and I fully expected him to be gone on no time and he was gone in no time.

Sorry, but I can't put the 2 favourite whipping boys of Conte and Mourinho on my list at all. I don't think the style was inherently boring. I think they both had to deal with a squad on the decline. Where backup players were being promoted to first choice and once lively youngsters are now too old to work hard.
this season is the worst in terms of viewing, apart from kane the rest are garbage however just sitting back at home like cowards is boring to me. not once did we try going for it yesterday like we were 1-0 behind it was passing backwards and sideways. this football is shocking and has been all season

this season is the worst in terms of viewing, apart from kane the rest are garbage however just sitting back at home like cowards is boring to me. not once did we try going for it yesterday like we were 1-0 behind it was passing backwards and sideways. this football is shocking and has been all season
Yeah but I think Conte has been playing for the sack for most of the season.

Nuno, Mourinho, AVB, Ramos, Santini.

My god, what a bunch of warlords and jokers. Whoever hired this bunch should be fired, if only we knew who.

:levywhoa:

Christ I forgot about Santini

He's the manager that prompted the king of bus parking himself to actually coin the phrase 'They parked the bus'

Never have I seen before a tactic where our full backs absolutely refused to cross the half way lines absolute mentalist.

The Sanchez substitution was the final straw for me!

Back
Top Bottom