Who served up the worst football under Levy?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who served up the worst football under Levy?

• Conte

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Nuno

Votes: 49 54.4%
  • Mason

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Mourinho

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • Pochettino

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Sherwood

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • AVB

Votes: 32 35.6%
  • Redknapp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramos

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Allen

• Jol

• Santini

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Pleat

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Hoddle

• Total voters
1 guy thinks Pochettino served up the worst football
:pochrolleyes:

Last night Hoddle said in effect he would take the job for a few months to see out the season.
Just looking at his last game in charge;

Keller
Bunjevcevic, Gardner, Richards
Carr, Dalmat, Redknapp, Ricketts, Taricco
Kanoute, Zamora

What a horrible set of players, but I would rather watch us have a go and fail with Hoddle for 2 months than not have a go and fail with Conte to be honest.

I also know it would be Mason that would get a temporary role, but honestly a brief return of Hoddle to the dugout would have me more excited about games than I am now. Who cares if we lost them all, we don't deserve any form of European football.
I think one of the major criticisms of the latter part of Hoddle's tenure is that we didn't give it a go. Spineless 4-0 defeats to Southampton and Blackburn spring to mind.

Hoddle talks a good game and I always love listening to him on TV but, in the end, we had to let him go because there was too much of a gap between "The Project" and the reality. He's been out of the game for the best part of 20 years and is not even remotely fit to manage a 22/23 Premier League team.

Now why did I read this to the theme to shaft by Iassac Hayes.... :kanehand:
music-notes-colored.jpg

'Who's the man that said he'd make us proud'
'But instead ran our club into the ground'

Nuno...Right on

:nunothumb:

Back
Top Bottom