Who do you THINK will be our next manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the next mug

• Mourinho

Votes: 66 25.1%
  • Ancellotti

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Klopp

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Pep

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Dyche

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sherwood

• Harry

• Howe

Votes: 30 11.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Big Fat Sam

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Jesus

• Wilder

• Allegri

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Benitez

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Simeone

• Valverde

• Zidane

• Pulis

• Lopetegui

• ten Haag

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Levy

Votes: 20 7.6%
  • Espirito Santo

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Rodgers

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • Luis Enrique

• Gallardo

• Total voters
As I've already said on the other thread, Mourinho really isn't somebody I want, but at least he is a proven winner and will probably sort the team out. I really will be very disappointed if we end up with Howe though and I would prefer Jose over him.
Looking on the quick unofficial poll that BBC sport did I've decided for my own sanity that it must have been hijacked by Woolwich bellends because if Howe is the level our fans genuinely want we're buggered.

Yes Potter for me
Do you really think Potter is a better manager than Pochettino? And do you really think it shows a statement of intent to the likes of Kane, Son and potential future signings?
Surely we deserve a more proven manager than Graham Potter.

Won 2 Cups at United with a 58% win ratio (higher than Pochettino's career to date) and had to deal with cunts the magnitude of Paul Pogba. All managers get to spend big at United FWIW.

Plays 4-2-3-1. Makes teams better organised defensively and hard to beat.

Lots of World class players adore him and would run through brick walls for him.

It's gonna be Chris Wilder isn't it?

He's English with no pressure on him for the rest of the season also probably won't need loads of money which Levy will like.

Do you really think Potter is a better manager than Pochettino? And do you really think it shows a statement of intent to the likes of Kane, Son and potential future signings?
Surely we deserve a more proven manager than Graham Potter.

He out managed Poch when they battered us 3-1

Poch has been shite all year imv

It won’t happen though and we’ll get Maureen

It's gonna be Chris Wilder isn't it?

He's English with no pressure on him for the rest of the season also probably won't need loads of money which Levy will like.
He's one of the best options. Highly doubt it, and I would want Jose more, but I'd take Chris Wilder every day of the week compared to Eddie Howe (I don't care that Howe is a Tottenham fan)

As I've already said on the other thread, Mourinho really isn't somebody I want, but at least he is a proven winner and will probably sort the team out. I really will be very disappointed if we end up with Howe though and I would prefer Jose over him.
Looking on the quick unofficial poll that BBC sport did I've decided for my own sanity that it must have been hijacked by Woolwich bellends because if Howe is the level our fans genuinely want we're buggered.

Honestly some of our fans seem genuinely really opposed to us being a big club that consistently wins things, they are living in the past, they think we can have all the success on a shoestring budget and with a project manager, never going to happen.

They don't like the idea of what a "big club" is, they want us to remain the plucky underdogs and not become a club "without a soul" well I am afraid the reality check is in, if these supporters want the club to be one of the biggest in the world and win trophies then they have to accept we are no longer plucky underdog Tottenham, we have to THINK like a big club, first and foremost and that means being ruthless in the pursuit of success!

The entire mentality around this club needs to change and that starts with bringing in a manager like Mourinho imo and NOT a manager like Eddie fucking Howe

Think Mourinho will fit this squad really well. Hoping for Real Madrid's Mourinho and United Mourinho... Would actually be really fun to watch if Mourinho finds his old way

Back
Top Bottom