Who at Spurs is treating fans with the most contempt?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh well.
As long as I don't get thrown out of the WhatsApp group because, you know, we all think alike on there

Cue the tin foil hat brigade saying this was a set up
You’re on thin ice mate!!!

Remember your application only got through by a split decision over the Dick pic!!

There’s me and Ahab trying to process the latest two applications and you’re having a cunt off with ArcspacE ArcspacE !!!

Purgatory awaits!

:mourpoint:

Isn't that what we all do? It's what football forums are all about isn't it.

Or do you actually think Nuno makes his team selection based on what he reads on The Fighting Cock?

:memeokay:
Another odd thing they say. Only speak about things you can have an effect on. That’s 99% of the forum gone.
Also they say this whilst speaking about something they can’t have an effect on.

It's the old thing of "if you say it often enough, it must be true".
The fact that so many people actually believe it to be fact is staggering.

Yes, Enic and Lewis have increased their own wealth through ownership of THFC and yes , they will make a huge profit when they do sell.
But that is a completely different issue to taking money from the club or not spending THFC money on THFC.

Hell, you even have people criticising them for building a stadium that will increase THFC revenues.
Using THFC monies to build a stadium that THFC own.
Shocking.
Is the stadium owned by Spurs or by ENIC? I'm seriously confused and would love to be enlightened. Anybody???

I'm tired, so tired of these owners who spout the same excuses year in year out. I,m tired of the utter contempt they show the fans. Dont the apologists on here think they've had enough time to sort out the club. They always scrimp and never go the extra mile to get a team that can compete on all fronts.
The apologists cant seem to separate THFC from levy-enic and think the anti enic lot are having a go at the club when it's obvious we are not
Exactly. They are supporters of enic & levy so see criticism of them as criticism of the club. & many even take it personally & get emotional about it.

The apologists cant seem to separate THFC from levy-enic and think the anti enic lot are having a go at the club when it's obvious we are not
Whereas the anti Enic lot can't separate calling out bullshit from defending Levy.
We're not.

But still get labelled "apologists"

Oh hum.

Last edited:
He claimed Swiss Ramble as a reliable source. And rightly so.

I then took time to post Swiss Ramble figures showing us sandwiched between Mike Ashley and the Glazers in 19th position in terms of owner investment and, rather than thank me, he claims they've missed out 40million quid and got their fucking sums wrong!!

:sonlol:

It's becoming borderline trolling now. Really is
He admitted he was a troll & was trolling me when I then put him on ignore. So I wouldn’t waste your time taking the bait.
Facts speak for themselves anyway. We an average team going nowhere under enic/levy. Hopefully finish about West Ham & that’s a good season now.

Excellent post

:troll:

I’m only joking ,Baz . Out with Furbie Jnr in his new Spurs kit, I’m running rings around them like the dad from the fast show. Sadly Paratici isn’t here
Jumpers for goalposts. Make the most of it before he’s better than you. At that point You will have to start fouling him & then say “it’s up to the ref”.
You’re the ref too. “Ref says no foul, play on”.

Is the stadium owned by Spurs or by ENIC? I'm seriously confused and would love to be enlightened. Anybody???
One thing I think we can all agree on. If Levy and Lewis ever got the opportunity to sell the football club but keep their multi sports and entertainment complex "built primarily with NFL in mind" and rent it back, they wouldn't fucking hesitate.

Back
Top Bottom