Who at Spurs is treating fans with the most contempt?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One thing I think we can all agree on. If Levy and Lewis ever got the opportunity to sell the football club but keep their multi sports and entertainment complex "built primarily with NFL in mind" and rent it back, they wouldn't fucking hesitate.
What you're saying is that we, being way behind in revenue for 20 years, and only last year became 5th "richest" should have won more trophies?

Yep, absolutely agree with that.
Is it Levy's fault that we failed in numerous semi finals and finals?

Or is it the players?

Or is it the managers? (Sonny at LB springs to mind)

Or is it a combination of all those things.?

No I'm not disputing it at all.
It is accurate for the last 5 years

Are you disputing that it only shows the last 5 years and previous to that "something else occurred"?

Still not telling you what it is.
:kaneear:

Another odd thing they say. Only speak about things you can have an effect on. Thatā€™s 99% of the forum gone.
Also they say this whilst speaking about something they canā€™t have an effect on.
Bullshit, that's not what was said to him.
There's a big difference between making your point and repeating it over and over and over again, until it ceases to be a point anymore, just another fucking annoying post.
You can be a real drip Scott, your sanctimony is vomit inducing at times.

Filthy Rich. No morals. No soul"
You could be describing ENIC here but you would need to add no ambition, no trophies I thought I would help you out mate as I like you.šŸ‘šŸ…

Perhaps you're not bright enough to see where the quote came from.... my friend. :dierpochhug:

Last edited:
Donā€™t be tagging me in your posts unless itā€™s to directly slag off Levy.

Ta. Otherwise, I do not give my consent for you to engage with me in any other way.

Regards
Huw G Rection
Point taken Huw

Hope you don't object to myself and Airfixx Airfixx trademarking your superb quote.

I fully appreciate I should have consulted you first. Apologies that I jumped the gun on that one.

:adesalute:

Just to clarify. I changed the word stinking to filthy only because the 1 extra letter prevented me using it in my strapline

50k messages, they better pay you to do this šŸ˜‚

200.gif

Bullshit, that's not what was said to him.
There's a big difference between making your point and repeating it over and over and over again, until it ceases to be a point anymore, just another fucking annoying post.
You can be a real drip Scott, your sanctimony is vomit inducing at times.
Bullshit. Iā€™ve heard the same point from enic lovers 100s of times if not 1000s. You are ok with them repeating themselves over & over Again for many years.
You really donā€™t see the likes of airfixx repeating the same point over & over?
If you donā€™t then youā€™re just biased.
You clearly pick & choose what you are ok with being repeated over & over.

Also many people have told the enic out people over & over not to keep moaning about it as we have no control over it.
Quite a few have said it quite a few times but thatā€™s ok. You canā€™t control what others say so why keep making the same boring point?
So now your saying you can make the same point about stuff & repeat it if it suits you.
But not if it doesnā€™t.
Read how many times someone has said enic/levy out people need to shut up about it.
Thereā€™s tons of posts like that but thatā€™s ok to repeat it over & over hmmm.
Also heard the same people slagging off same player or manager over & over again too. Again, thatā€™s cool.

Also if people want them to shut up about enic/levy out then why ask them to talk more about it? Makes no sense!
I really hate people moaning about X. So I am going to ask them about X so they talk more about it. I will even choose to go on enic/levy out threads to read about it.
I hate reading enic out stuff so I will read a enic out thread :nunofacepalm:

Bullshit. Iā€™ve heard the same point from enic lovers 100s of times if not 1000s. You are ok with them repeating themselves over & over Again for many years.
You really donā€™t see the likes of airfixx repeating the same point over & over?
If you donā€™t then youā€™re just biased.
You clearly pick & choose what you are ok with being repeated over & over.

Also many people have told the enic out people over & over not to keep moaning about it as we have no control over it.
Quite a few have said it quite a few times but thatā€™s ok. You canā€™t control what others say so why keep making the same boring point?
So now your saying you can make the same point about stuff & repeat it if it suits you.
But not if it doesnā€™t.
Read how many times someone has said enic/levy out people need to shut up about it.
Thereā€™s tons of posts like that but thatā€™s ok to repeat it over & over hmmm.
Also heard the same people slagging off same player or manager over & over again too. Again, thatā€™s cool.

Also if people want them to shut up about enic/levy out then why ask them to talk more about it? Makes no sense!
I really hate people moaning about X. So I am going to ask them about X so they talk more about it. I will even choose to go on enic/levy out threads to read about it.
I hate reading enic out stuff so I will read a enic out thread :nunofacepalm:
There isn't anyone on here who wants Enic to use the club, or manage or mismanage the club in the way that they do you numpty.
We all want every penny available to be poured into playerstransfers and salaries so we can compete.

But even if they did, we wouldn't, because we dont have a theif or a sheik to draw down on.

The Levy /Enic out shouters don't get it, so reasonable people try to explain, but you dumb mofo's keep on squawking.

It's fucking tiresome.

I think that - and I don't read the thread, I keep seeing it in EVERY FUCKING thread.

So it's not bullshit Scottie boy.

We need an owner that wants to funnel money into the club, if we want to actually be a club that befits our stadium. Levy is the longest serving chairman in the league, he is out of ideas and we are going nowhere. Lewis is happy just to sit on his initial investment to buy the club, which has prob made him a 10x return on paper.

While these two are at the top, everything is just tinkering. Occasionally, we'll get lucky with a good coach and a few signings that come good/youngsters that come through. But if you are happy with Lewis/Levy, then you have to be happy to just make up the numbers. That's what we have done for most of their 20 years in charge and that's where we currently are as a club.

There isn't anyone on here who wants Enic to use the club, or manage or mismanage the club in the way that they do you numpty.
We all want every penny available to be poured into playerstransfers and salaries so we can compete.

But even if they did, we wouldn't, because we dont have a theif or a sheik to draw down on.

The Levy /Enic out shouters don't get it, so reasonable people try to explain, but you dumb mofo's keep on squawking.

It's fucking tiresome.

I think that - and I don't read the thread, I keep seeing it in EVERY FUCKING thread.

So it's not bullshit Scottie boy.
Yeah you didnā€™t address nearly all my
points. The bold bitā€¦ There are plenty who defend them & say they are doing a good job actually. & deny they are doing what you said.
As I say, you think the likes of airfixx doesnā€™t repeat himself over & over with his pro enic/levy posts. Where as many of us think he does. & he does go on the enic & levy out threads. Where as it seems you think it makes sense he goes on a thread to read stuff he hates & disagrees with & finds boring.
So just an example of how we see things totally opposite.
We ainā€™t going to change each otherā€™s mind on this.

I think we can do much better with different owners. I donā€™t see why thatā€™s so dumb. Reckon we can finish about West Ham & even make the europa league. Not hard to improve on enic/levy. So yeah I am probably not getting your point. Sorry.
I am happy to roll the dice with new owners, others want to keep enic/levy. I feel itā€™s time for a big change. All gone stale with levy & co.

Also you have made your point clear a few times that some of the enic/levy out people repeat themselves & itā€™s boring. Which is fair enough.
So I hope you never repeat your opinion on us, as we all get it now.
Letā€™s see if you can resist repeating it???
Practice what you preach.

Last edited:
Yeah you didnā€™t address nearly all my
points. The bold bitā€¦ There are plenty who defend them & say they are doing a good job actually. & deny they are doing what you said.
As I say, you think the likes of airfixx doesnā€™t repeat himself over & over with his pro enic/levy posts. Where as many of us think he does. & he does go on the enic & levy out threads. Where as it seems you think it makes sense he goes on a thread to read stuff he hates & disagrees with & finds boring.
So just an example of how we see things totally opposite.
We ainā€™t going to change each otherā€™s mind on this.

I think we can do much better with different owners. I donā€™t see why thatā€™s so dumb. Reckon we can finish about West Ham & even make the europa league. Not hard to improve on enic/levy. So yeah I am probably not getting your point. Sorry.
I am happy to roll the dice with new owners, others want to keep enic/levy. I feel itā€™s time for a big change. All gone stale with levy & co.

Also you have made your point clear a few times that some of the enic/levy out people repeat themselves & itā€™s boring. Which is fair enough.
So I hope you never repeat your opinion on us, as we all get it now.
Letā€™s see if you can resist repeating it???
Practice what you preach.
You tedious individual. I'm not playing the infant school " I know you are but what am I" game of insults.
A lot of people have been patient and tried to explain things.
You carry on making the site a bore and blaming everyone else. It's what ignore is there for.

Back
Top Bottom