Who at Spurs is treating fans with the most contempt?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is Enic not taking money out of our club costing us on the football pitch?
More like what is ENIC heavily investing in property development and infrastructure instead of our football team costing us on the football pitch?

Probably 1 minor cup in 20 years and a string of sacked managers gives you your answer

I'm tired, so tired of these owners who spout the same excuses year in year out. I,m tired of the utter contempt they show the fans.

I'd love Joe Lewis to drop a few hundred mill into the trf kitty...... So obvioulsy I can completely understand peoples desire for him to do so, but the fact that he hasn't, doesn't feel like "contempt" to me.

Dont the apologists on here think they've had enough time to sort out the club.

The first 15+ years of their tenure was an upward curve which led to some of my fondest times as a Spurs fan. We've hit a stumbling block in the last couple of seasons.

Covid has delayed the financial benefits of our new stadium which is a shitter as we'd already seen an upturn in our spending the summer after the building finished (a £130m trf window + another 28 mill the following Jan).

........Spending-wise; I'm not sure where the need for pitchforks is supposed to come from.

Oh gawd, not this 9th richest club bollocks again.

Barcelona are THE richest club, in terms of revenue, in the world and are skint.

It means nothing.
And that’s Barca’s problem not ours, FYI, when we say 9th richest that means annual turnover, so Barca being the highest they are simply spending less to get their finances in order….Only 8 clubs make more money than we do, but many who make less win more than we do…..explain?

You do know those figures are for the last 5 years right?

What you obviously don't know is what happened previous to those 5 years.

I'll help you out a little bit.
Here's the link to the accounts, now you're going to start from 5 years ago and work backwards until you find the answer.

I won't tell you the answer because how would you learn.

Like I said. Contact Swiss Ramble and tell them they've got it all wrong.

More like what is ENIC heavily investing in property development and infrastructure instead of our football team costing us on the football pitch?

Probably 1 minor cup in 20 years and a string os sacked managers gives you your answer
Ah, so you want Enic to spend their money on the team.

Unicorns and father Christmas.

Like I said. Contact Swiss Ramble and tell them they've got it all wrong.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F79a243d75f5fac86e6d0da767caa89de.jpg

And that’s Barca’s problem not ours, FYI, when we say 9th richest that means annual turnover, so Barca being the highest they are simply spending less to get their finances in order….Only 8 clubs make more money than we do, but many who make less win more than we do…..explain?
We have the 5th highest revenue in the PL.

Guess who wins trophies, yep the ones with higher revenues than us.

We have the 5th highest revenue in the PL.

Guess who wins trophies, yep the ones with higher revenues than us.

.....And if you transplanted us into another league we wouldn't suddenly become dominant because we'd have to forgo all the money that comes from being an EPL team.

That’s just not true. The mortgage payment is much lower than the additional revenue the stadium brings in so there’s ‘profit’ on the outgoings
Oh OK, good maths.
Let's see. I'm going to pay my mortgage off next month so the 750 a month I've been throwing in, I still have to pay do I? Because I thought that when the debt was paid, I got to keep all my money from then on.
Thanks for letting me know. The wife's going to be pissed off.

🤣🤣🤣

Oh OK, good maths.
Let's see. I'm going to pay my mortgage off next month so the 750 a month I've been throwing in, I still have to pay do I? Because I thought that when the debt was paid, I got to keep all my money from then on.
Thanks for letting me know. The wife's going to be pissed off.

🤣🤣🤣
No idea what point you are trying to make

We have the ninth highest annual turnover of any club in European football, that makes it the world, we are about 100m better off than 12th placed Borussia Dortmund….Who do you think will win or challenge for more trophies this season?
Put it in another perspective, our turnover is only 100m less than Man City, but we don’t need to ask the who will win or challenge more question here…..
Yet another perspective, Borussia Dortmund’s average season ticket is 395 euro, (337 quid) Man City’s 637.50 quid and ours is 1,395 quid….
Let that sink in…….
He claimed Swiss Ramble as a reliable source. And rightly so.

I then took time to post Swiss Ramble figures showing us sandwiched between Mike Ashley and the Glazers in 19th position in terms of owner investment and, rather than thank me, he claims they've missed out 40million quid and got their fucking sums wrong!!

:sonlol:

It's becoming borderline trolling now. Really is

Last edited:
Ok a two off.
:mourfacepalm:
Mate in the last ten years a smaller provincial club in Leicester have won more than we have that is utter garbage on us as a club.
They are better run and have better owners there is no denial or argument, this is on ENIC who have been turned over by a lesser club West ham will be the next.
We just need these cunts gone before we are in a position to actually challenge and show the ambition required of a big city club.

Last edited:
He claimed Swiss Ramble as a reliable source. And rightly so.

I then took time to post Swiss Ramble figures showing us sandwiched between Mike Ashley and the Glazers in 19th position in terms of owner investment and, rather than thank me, he claims they've missed out 40million quid and got their fucking sums wrong!!

:sonlol:

It's becoming boderline trolling now. Really is
Says the fella who has no idea what that 40m was for.
:harrysmile:

You keep on mentioning it and I'll keep on exposing your ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom