White Hart Lane 1899-2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think it would have been easier if we where moving straight into our new home. Not looking forward to Wembley at all but the new WHL looks like it's going to be the best stadium in the Prem.

So i don't have a ticket unfortunately. Fancy heading down though, who reckons it's worth trying to bung a steward to get in 75mins plus? What we thinking? £100?

So i don't have a ticket unfortunately. Fancy heading down though, who reckons it's worth trying to bung a steward to get in 75mins plus? What we thinking? £100?
If I didn't have a ticket, I would still want to be in the vicinity, even if it's just to to creep in right at the very end. I should imagine all the pubs will be full and watching it with a partisan crowd would be quite a good way to see the last game at the Lane.

V3BmpZC.png

Just rolled in what a day. Iam so proud of spurs. So many tears. When they sang all the old spurs players name during the first half I was in tears especialy when we sang Aaron Lenon name.

Just rolled in what a day. Iam so proud of spurs. So many tears. When they sang all the old spurs players name during the first half I was in tears especialy when we sang Aaron Lenon name.
My only very minor complaint is that they didn't bring out all the VIPs onto the pitch at the end. Ex managers like Redknapp was there for instance, as was Martin Jol, Meatball Pleat and so on. I was also a bit disappointed at the number of ex players who were obviously invited but didn't show. But then, I suppose there's only so many they can wheel out. But, that said, the day wasn't really about ex players. It was about our home.

Haven't had a Season ticket for a couple of years due to circumstances, haven't been this season, but watching it all again today sober was amazing.

So so many memory's made at the Lane, my Season ticket was late 90,s until 2 year ago, we were fucking awful for the majority of that time, but like thousands of others I absolutely loved going every other week.

Proper football ground, proper club and proper supporters

Back
Top Bottom