Where will we finish this season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Final league position 2020

• Top 4

• 5-6

• 7-8

• 9-11

• 12-14

Results are only viewable after voting.
(Unless a massive GD swing with Woolwich) if Chelsea beat Wolves, we draw with CP, that's 6th spot.
We beat CP and Chelsea draw with Wolves that's 6th spot.

PositionPGDPoints
6Wolves371359
7Tottenham371458
Let’s hope Liverpool beat Chelsea so they have to play to win against Wolves. CP have lost 7 in a row and only scoring twice. Quite confident for sixth which I think is satisfactory for the season we’ve had IMO

So Wolves are ahead of us into 6th. We’ll finish 6th if we better Wolves result at Stamford Bridge and bar a Woolwich avalanche of goals in winning their last two games we need just a point at Palace to secure 7th and the cancellation of St Totteringham’s Day, yet again.

On balance, I reckon we’ll finish 7th and lose out on Europa League qualification when Woolwich win the FA Cup Final.

The good news is we need every team favourite for their respective games to do what the bookies expect them to to get Europe.

Liverpool to beat Chelsea

Chelsea to beat Wolves or draw against them depending on our result Sunday

Spurs to beat Palace or draw against them should Chelsea beat Wolves (our GD
could all of a sudden help us with this situation

If all of that fails our get out of jail situation is Chelsea beating you know who in the final. All of those fixtures see the bookies favourites stacked toward us so, with a focus on ourselves a good result shapes things up in an interesting way. We all want a good Liverpool result this week and from there it’s set up decent for the final weekends worth of fixtures.

Last edited:
Just need to hope first of all Chelsea don't rock up at Anfield on Wednesday and win. If that happens they've secured CL football and will play the youth side v Wolves. I'm hopeful that won't happen as Liverpool haven't lost at home in PL for about 3 years and surely won't want to lift the trophy on the back of a defeat.

So Wolves are ahead of us into 6th. We’ll finish 6th if we better Wolves result at Stamford Bridge and bar a Woolwich avalanche of goals in winning their last two games we need just a point at Palace to secure 7th and the cancellation of St Totteringham’s Day, yet again.

On balance, I reckon we’ll finish 7th and lose out on Europa League qualification when Woolwich win the FA Cup Final.

3Chelsea361563
4Leicester372862
5Man Utd362862
6Wolves371359

Or.....
Liverpool and Wolves beat Chelsea.
Leicester and Man U draw and Chelsea don't get ECL.
Chelsea beat Woolwich in the FA Cup final.
We get 7th and EL. Chelsea get EL.
Fecking Arse-anal get feck all.

Fancy wolves and chelsea to draw , Woolwich to win their last two games, and us to finish 6th.

On a side note for all those who have suspended their sky sports, pick tv, have watford vs man city on tomorrow night and weds night liverpool vs chelsea.

I really hope Liverpool get something against Chelsea. Fat Frank would love to play his B side against Wolves knowing that if they lose they've screwed Tottenham over. I can see it already.

This would be almost as spursy as when Mourinho beat ******* Bayern to win champs league so spurs wouldn't get in even as 4th, leading to us losing Bale.

Bale hung around for the 2012/13 season. Blowing a Top 4 finish by losing at home to Fulham (fucking Berbatov) and drawing at Wigan in the closing stages of the season was the final nail in the coffin as regards holding onto him.

Back
Top Bottom