Where will we finish this season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Final league position 2020

• Top 4

• 5-6

• 7-8

• 9-11

• 12-14

Results are only viewable after voting.
(Unless a massive GD swing with Woolwich) if Chelsea beat Wolves, we draw with CP, that's 6th spot.
We beat CP and Chelsea draw with Wolves that's 6th spot.

PositionPGDPoints
6Wolves371359
7Tottenham371458
Let’s hope Liverpool beat Chelsea so they have to play to win against Wolves. CP have lost 7 in a row and only scoring twice. Quite confident for sixth which I think is satisfactory for the season we’ve had IMO

Top 4. Enic/levy know best. Title winners next season & then the CL. They will make sure of this as they put success before profit.
Legit Levy quote "who needs a bigger bank balance when you can have a bigger trophy cabinet".

To look on the bright side the season before Leicester won it they finished 14th in the league. Chelsea finished 10th Before winning it as well.

We are clearly learning from others - there is method to this madness.

Levy has a plan.

If you could get me everything else from the 90s too I would take it in a heartbeat

Saturday early evening tv in the nineties......

UnpleasantPlasticDanishswedishfarmdog-size_restricted.gif

And Now
NINTCHDBPICT000563828229.jpg

Just need to hope first of all Chelsea don't rock up at Anfield on Wednesday and win. If that happens they've secured CL football and will play the youth side v Wolves. I'm hopeful that won't happen as Liverpool haven't lost at home in PL for about 3 years and surely won't want to lift the trophy on the back of a defeat.

What about this scenario:

- We get the win against Palace; 6W, 2D, 1L after the break.

- Wolves beat Chelsea.

- Chelsea beat Woolwich in the FA Cup.

- Wolves are EL Champions.

We would be out of Europa League, but it wouldn't be our fault. The worst-case scenario in which Woolwich are champions wouldn't exist - while they already finished behind us in the League.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a EL hater. But considering how tight next season's shedule will be, it would be a massive advantage, from a pragmatic point of view, not having to travel so much and play Thursday-Sunday at least 15 times during the season - not even counting the national cup(s). While, if we were to focus on the national competitions, we would basically have one game to play p/week.

Would you take it?

No. I want to compete for as many trophies as possible. I also want to give experience to the younger members of the squad.

We just got dicked 3-1 by a team whose target man takes 4 touches just to face the way he is playing.

Let that sink in, Sheffield United are organised sloggers.

There isn't a single player in their entire setup who could even make our squad, but none of that matters because they have heart and desire.

Something our bunch of shit cunts totally lack.

Lucky we've got enough points that relegation doesn't come into the equation tbh.

Back
Top Bottom