Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Regardless of what happens next week, we are a beautiful, beautiful football club down to the very last one of us.

Go and win in next week boys. Win it for Nicholson, Tull, Blanchflower and Ardiles. Win it for Hoddle, Greavsie and Villa. Win it for Bobby Buckle, win it for us and most importantly win it for yourselves!

We fucking love you, you’ve given us an experience we never thought possible, it’s a fairytale but the job isn’t done. One weeks time it’s time for blood and thunder, for immortality, time for the shirt, the cockerel, next week is the making of 137 years. Win it and become what you’ve lived your whole lives trying to become. Next week is legacy, it’s folklore and you’re going to win it, murder them and become one of the most iconic sporting stories ever. Each one of you deserve it so with a crowing pride wipe the floor with them.

As Blanchflower said, the game really is about glory. Time to be glorious, to not be afraid, to stare the world in the eye and say this is who the fuck I am. We all believe and we are all so proud of you so now, go and do it!!

COYS :tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm:

Regardless of what happens next week, we are a beautiful, beautiful football club down to the very last one of us.

Go and win in next week boys. Win it for Nicholson, Tull, Blanchflower and Ardiles. Win it for Hoddle, Greavsie and Villa. Win it for Bobby Buckle, win it for us and most importantly win it for yourselves!

We fucking love you, you’ve given us an experience we never thought possible, it’s a fairytale but the job isn’t done. One weeks time it’s time for blood and thunder, for immortality, time for the shirt, the cockerel, next week is the making of 137 years. Win it and become what you’ve lived your whole lives trying to become. Next week is legacy, it’s folklore and you’re going to win it, murder them and become one of the most iconic sporting stories ever. Each one of you deserve it so with a crowing pride wipe the floor with them.

As Blanchflower said, the game really is about glory. Time to be glorious, to not be afraid, to stare the world in the eye and say this is who the fuck I am. We all believe and we are all so proud of you so now, go and do it!!

well said, every word true and from the heart

I'm going to be watching the match at home, mostly so that no-one can judge me when I bawl my eyes out like a little baby! 😂
I'll try to do it in style though by watching through my projector on a 110" screen with snacks and drinks on hand. I might even set up my camping fridge beside the sofa so that I don't have to leave the room to get another cold can!

I am obviously rooting for us completely and really hope that we win, but I'll be so proud of the lads whatever the result. They've done a sterling job so far and while I'll be a little disappointed if we lose, I think this season is just a step on the road to greater things in the future.

Awesome! Can you print this off and Put it in the dressing room? :tobyarm:

Apparently they're putting screens on the pitch.

I wonder if, in a few years time, they'll be able to project the match in 3d onto the pitch - that could be good.
The 3D projection is very possible might be a tad expensive. nearly all SKY PL football sets are VR they can run 4K projections blown up with slight loss of quality to what you’ll see. That’s available now and somebody somewhere has done the same at 8K so a 3D game on an all green pitch is doable.
I’m sure fucking cheapskate (he’s done nothing for us) Levy would only stump up for massive video walls.

Back
Top Bottom