Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

certainly appeals but a real trek for me... Shame as going to the pub with randoms and multiple sets of fans will be a less than ideal environment. Figures that my BT sports package expires the day before, hmmm, what to do

Can you not just renew it? We'll be in the Champions League next year too, so it'll be kinda handy...

They're streaming it free on YT anyway. :)

OK thanks to MikeyPN I have a ticket to the stadium screening. So happy.

Anyone know what the arrangements will be like? Will we be watching it on the standard stadium screens or will they put something bigger up?
Apparently they're putting screens on the pitch.

I wonder if, in a few years time, they'll be able to project the match in 3d onto the pitch - that could be good.

As of now... looks like it’s gonna be a sell out. 👍🏻

EB09937-C-43-AB-494-D-BE6-C-5-E42-BC334-F10.jpg

Although I dare say quite a few will be in the pubs from lunchtime, and may end up just staying there.
Imagine that South Stand going off when Sissoko scores an injury time winner off his arse.

giphy.gif

When they used to screen matches at White Hart Lane just the lower part of one stand was open (I forget which one it was, though!). Obviously there will be a lot more interest in this than Southampton away in 1998 or whatever, but I still think they're going to sell nowhere near the capacity of the stadium.

The North stand. Paxton Road.

I miss watching away games on the screen at whl.

Back
Top Bottom