Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

... I still think they're going to sell nowhere near the capacity of the stadium.
I just had a look and, with over a week to go, the stadium is not far from sold out, unless they're holding seats back, which I doubt.

ANFIELD
For what it's worth, there is no live screening at Anfield, because they're preparing the ground for a concert by............ TAKE THAT (it's what every scouse mum says to her kids when they're in BargainWorld). Ironic or what?

11,500 dippers will be able to watch big screens at The Auditorium Liverpool, Space by M&S Bank Arena and the convention centre.. So that's crowds of about 3 or 4 thousand, all nicking stuff out of each others' pockets.

I don't understand a lot english, but did you say that you have ticket remaining for the live screening in the stadium ? If yes, I would be interrested for having one
thanks

I have a membership I'm prepared to lend. Pre-existing forum members only need apply tho'. Soz.

I just had a look and, with over a week to go, the stadium is not far from sold out, unless they're holding seats back, which I doubt.

ANFIELD
For what it's worth, there is no live screening at Anfield, because they're preparing the ground for a concert by............ TAKE THAT (it's what every scouse mum says to her kids when they're in BargainWorld). Ironic or what?

11,500 dippers will be able to watch big screens at The Auditorium Liverpool, Space by M&S Bank Arena and the convention centre.. So that's crowds of about 3 or 4 thousand, all nicking stuff out of each others' pockets.

Conviction Centre, surely?

Why don't you become a member? You're always on here scrounging tickets!

Lol, I purchased the ticket from him. I can very easily afford a season ticket but haven't got enough loyalty points otherwise I'd do it in a heartbeat. Think I got lucky once before with a ticket that was otherwise going to waste :) Will renew my membership next season but the real aspiration is a season ticket.

Lol, I purchased the ticket from him. I can very easily afford a season ticket but haven't got enough loyalty points otherwise I'd do it in a heartbeat. Think I got lucky once before with a ticket that was otherwise going to waste :) Will renew my membership next season but the real aspiration is a season ticket.
Wait, are you saying that getting a season ticket is reliant on LPs as well as your place on the list ?

If you are a member and manage to go to away games and therefore accrue more LPs does that move you further up the list ?

Wait, are you saying that getting a season ticket is reliant on LPs as well as your place on the list ?

If you are a member and manage to go to away games and therefore accrue more LPs does that move you further up the list ?

No. It’s a waiting list. Wait for people to die or give up their ST. When that happens the list gets shorter. Or wait for us to move into a 100k seater...

Ass Is like a rabbits nose already
giphy.gif

Fucking hell, I've never heard that phrase before!

Back
Top Bottom