Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Completely torn. I feel like I should watch it at home with my dad but I'm also meant to be in London for a stag do that evening.

The organisers of the stag knew it'd be CL final night when it was planned a few months ago, and have stuff booked to watch the game at Belushi's in Camden. There's a lot of people I don't really know going, but seems like there's a few Spurs amongst them, including one I do know. I don't really wanna miss the stag as it should be a good day/night, but then there's also the possibility of going along for part of it, then leaving to catch the game in Tottenham/the stadium (if they do put it on there), but I'll be on my own if I do that.

My dad's already asked about watching the game together, and I've put him off for now by saying I'm meant to be on the stag do but haven't decided what I'm doing yet.

It's not exactly the worst problem to have, but I really don't know what to do
Watch it with your dad. No brainier

Do people even like the Atlantic? Its so tiny inside and has small TV screens.

Not really, especially since it's poorly accessible via the L. I don't go particularly often, as I'm a miserable cunt who prefers whining on a message board to being a part of a fun, positive community like Chicago Spurs.

But yeah, it's insufficient for the size of the group at this point, which is a very good thing of course, Spurs are ever more popular in the US.

Was hoping the club would show the game at the stadium however, now I realise they are going to show it on the 4 screens and not one huge fuck off screen in front of the north stand I am really underwhelmed and won't be watching it there.

And at what point does alcohol get introduced into the equation? 24hrs prior to KO? perhaps 12 hrs? Or a quick half snakebite just as the teams line up ;)

Unfortunately I’m in Mallorca still trying to convince my dearly beloved to travel to Madrid, she has friends and family there so accommodation is no stress, just that flights out of Palma that time is a right bitch.

Not really, especially since it's poorly accessible via the L. I don't go particularly often, as I'm a miserable cunt who prefers whining on a message board to being a part of a fun, positive community like Chicago Spurs.

But yeah, it's insufficient for the size of the group at this point, which is a very good thing of course, Spurs are ever more popular in the US.

Exactly, Spurs support has grown so much in the past few years. I remember going to the game where we beat Real Madrid 3-1 in the Champions League in 2017 to the Atlantic though and maybe only 30 people showed up. Seems like from the videos I have seen from Wednesday they have tripled that amount who show up to watch.

Back
Top Bottom