When will Spurs be champions of the Premier League?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When will Spurs next win the Premier League?

• Total voters
I choose that he nails Margot Robbie on the halfway line infront of a full house.

Bill Belichick Binoculars GIF by Barstool Sports
YID ARMY!!

I was a young lad when we won the double . I am now 70 years old , if we were to win the PL in my remaining years , I would consider myself very , very fortunate .

Don’t expect it but it won’t stop me hoping .

COYS

I was a young lad when we won the double . I am now 70 years old , if we were to win the PL in my remaining years , I would consider myself very , very fortunate .

Don’t expect it but it won’t stop me hoping .

COYS
It happened before I was born, so missed it then.
And it won't happen in my time, meaning I have missed it yet again 😂

When aliens abduct Manchester City and United, Liverpool get stolen by some comedian-mega-criminal genius and Chelsea and Woolwich both fall victim to maritime incidents involving the Loch Ness Monster when on some preseason tour.

Oh, and after Peak Oil, so that Newcastle drop their arses.

Our top scorer will be Presley.

Last edited:
I went with 10+ years but that's based on the faint hope that Enic finally do fuck off one day

If they never leave, then we'll never win the league

Or likely anything else for that matter

Honestly think we will have new owners within the next 5 Years, but i think if we allow Ange the time to work we will be winning trophies very soon

We need a new CEO, strong leadership and about 300M. It’s not a million miles away but clearly needs the scum out

If the midget bald bastard had any self awareness he would employ a CEO, stand down and focus on getting investment. I’m sure him and Joe could generate an addtl 300M via a sale of a partial stake or by selling another smaller asset to create the injection

We need a new CEO, strong leadership and about 300M. It’s not a million miles away but clearly needs the scum out

If the midget bald bastard had any self awareness he would employ a CEO, stand down and focus on getting investment. I’m sure him and Joe could generate an addtl 300M via a sale of a partial stake or by selling another smaller asset to create the injection
300m in this market only sees us back in the top 4 and capable of late cup runs and decent showings in Europe, similar to where we were under Poch. I think you're talking more like 600-700m to actually get this team into title contention, the vast majority of our good players are OK for a top 5 chase but wouldnt get minutes in most of the teams who actually target winning the champions league.

The answer is 3 years.

Over the next 3 years we’ll continue to see the growth of the Saudi league, and many more of the greedy mega stars that would have been sucked up by the likes of City will go there instead. Realising this, Pep will announce that he’s achieved everything he wants here anyway, and go coach the Saudi national squad. Meanwhile all those oil rich investors will start to look closer to home too and that money will start to drain away. The viability of each club as its own business entity will become increasingly relevant.

Meanwhile Ange will have built an unstoppable machine of goal scoring glory, regardless of who owns us.

Welcome to my world, come on in the water’s lovely.
:ange-arms:

300m in this market only sees us back in the top 4 and capable of late cup runs and decent showings in Europe, similar to where we were under Poch. I think you're talking more like 600-700m to actually get this team into title contention, the vast majority of our good players are OK for a top 5 chase but wouldnt get minutes in most of the teams who actually target winning the champions league.
We can generate 100-150 organically so that’s 450m

Under the current ownership? Never, unless they completely change the way they operate.

Under new owners? Depends how well funded the football operation is but given perfect scouting and funding, maybe 5 years?

10 years ago I said 10 years from now and look where we are...

Back
Top Bottom